“It's worth a visit.”
Review of Sanctuary Bali Spa

Sanctuary Bali Spa
Ranked #10 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I'm gonna rave a little about this piece of heaven that we (my parents and 2 younger siblings) stumbled upon while strolling out after lunch. Komang, the owner is a skillful masseuse and hairdresser. She was able to get her staff together and really gave us a great pampering session. I tried her hair creambath and ear candling and was blown away by her precise preparation and how she actually went about unravelling my knotted nerves. Outstanding! I would certainly recommend this wonderful place to those in need of a rejuvenating message. :)

2  Thank Salienturges

Reviewed June 13, 2014

One off the best salons in Sanur.
frendly staf.
good products.
verry good hair and boddy treatment.
also a good chop for healt products.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

If you are in Sanur check this salon out for yourself...I have been a few times and I can recommend the collagen facial fabulous my skin really felt and looked better. Komang is also a skilled hairdresser. I have not been disappointed with her cuts...very good. I can recommend Ketut for the hot stone massage. Make sure you check out the shop as well very good products and good prices. Overall very good value for the service and products supplied and I will definitely return. Finding the salon is easy...it's across the road from McDonald's!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

A little off the beaten track, plus I think the location on tripadvisor's map is a little off.

Excellent massage and scrub treatment at very affordable prices (at least when compared to Singapore). The total for my mother and myself for a massage and scrub each came up to about 380,000 rupiah. The hotstone massage was very nice. The girls were very friendly and professional.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We visit Sanur regularly and have been to numerous Spa's but non compare to Sanctuary Bali.
The experience you get it equivalent to an upmarket salon in Australia. The girls are dressed in their traditional outfits, non of this black T shirt and jeans that some of the other spas wear. And that sets the standard of the spa.
If you are having a massage you get a cold flannel to cool down with and some cold lemon tea on arrival. Then your feet are washed in a large wooden bowl with hot water and flower petals. The massage table is spotlessly clean with fresh white towels. After your amazing massage you are able to shower if you wish then you are given some ginger tea. And all for around $8.
Komang is the owner of the spa and she is dedicated to providing her clients with an amazing experience. Komang and her girls are just delightful.
I highly recommend anyone holidaying in Sanur and wanting a good massage (also facials, hot stone massages and heaps more treatments) to visit Komang and her girls at Sanctuary Bali Spa.

2  Thank mancsinaus