TripAdvisor

from $73.23
from $35.00
from $47.06
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2018

We walked in and made an appointment for a massage, while we were sitting and waiting for the room to be ready, my husband saw a giant rat. we decided to leave. we told the women why were leaving and they didn't seem surprised at all. they just said okay. I looked at the hotel reviews on booking, because they have a hotel and spa together, and there were several instances of people saying they saw rats, and it was dirty. I don't know how there are so many good reviews for this spa, but I don't trust it at all.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Looked online to see services, saw low season discounted rates. Booked in for 3 hours & when I arrived, was refused the prices on internet. Two ladies at counter were rude & said no pay full price not internet. Was told NO Card facilities, so had to pay cash only if I wanted any services. Place looked tired & dirty... told to walk down the street to get cash & pay BEFORE you had massage!
For $130 for 3 hours, they are kidding themselves in Bali! Plenty of other unreal places in Sanur! Especially in LOW season... Go to Chantara wellness spa.... UNBELIEVABLY GREAT SERVICE, products & atmosphere! Plus great deals...

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Me and my client went here for 2 hours spa package. From outside the building looks bit old, but didn't know what we will get inside until we tried.Believe me, you'll never find any better therapist in Sanur except here. You may have seen many massage place beside the street in sanur which is offer you "cheap" price, but the quality is terrible. So if you want to find a right place in Sanur area, this is the Best.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

i come with my wife to try spa here. we were very glad because the staff was nice and the massage was so relaxing for us. the therapist is professional and wonderful.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Place looks very old and initially welcome drink is provided. Bali massage is so good and best stress reliever.Massage done by person is professional and wonderful.their service is very good.

Date of experience: December 2015