Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Trip to Lembongan with Scoot Fast Cruises remember the word Fast!

rst you have to climb from boat to boat, not an easy way foreseen for people with a dissability... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tootlepips
Denpasar, Indonesia
Never been so scared my hole life!

This is supposed to be the safest boats from Sanur to Gili T. The trip from Sanur to Gili went ok... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Gry123
Oslo, Norway

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $60.00
from $13.80
from $58.00
1,094 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019

They pick me up at my hotel in Kuta. In Sanur the process was efficient and fast. The cruise to Lombok was pleasant. I recommend it

I use it twice

Date of experience: June 2019
scootlemb, Public Relations Manager at Scoot Fast Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to review Scoot Fast Cruises.

Good also to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Look forward to seeing you next time in Bali.

Thanks

Reviewed June 1, 2019

To start with the positive, the transfers to and from the boat were seamless, although interestingly when picked up from our hotel in Lembongan, we were picked up and then taken further around the island to pick up another passenger before driving past our hotel. Not a major issue but hardly seems logical.

On the way over the trip was quite smooth and able to have the windows open so thankfully I didn't get motion sick.

On the way back, I saw that we had a smaller boat, despite being assured when we booked that all journeys would be on a 'super scoot'.

I explained that I get motion sick and requested to be seated facing forwards next to an open window, a request that was accommodated. However a few minutes into the journey the window was closed and I was told it would only be for 2 minutes. I was offered the option of moving to the back of the boat however the seats at the back faced sideways and potentially like many other boats would have had fuel fumes.

The window was closed for almost the entire journey, so sick I opened it when we came into Sanur to get much needed fresh air. It was open for less than 30 seconds when a staff member closed it so that the passenger behind me didn't risk getting wet. Annoying as I was drenched from the leaky roof. The staff member seemed more concerned about a passenger that might get wet than a passenger that was obviously very unwell.

The seats on the smaller boat were quite uncomfortable. I am not very tall however head rests on the seat came in on my mid/upper back. With such a rough journey, I had bruising on my back. I was so motion sick that I could hardly stand up, something that was evident to the staff member who assisted in walking me up the beach.

Several days later the bruising has eased but I am still very motion sick.

While the transfers to and from the boat were great and the trip over was very good, based on the return journey I would not recommend Scoot, particularly as we booked on the basis of the larger boat to minimise the potential that I would get sick.

Date of experience: May 2019
scootlemb, Public Relations Manager at Scoot Fast Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Hello, thanks for your review.

All of our vessels are called "Super Scoot" - but we have numbers 1,2,3,4&5. Our largest vessel (64 seats) does the trip to all the islands so you can only get this one over to Lembongan in the morning from Sanur and then back to Sanur at the end of the day. Did you travel from Lembongan back to Sanur in the morning? We use the smaller 24 seat vessel to do multiple trips daily only from Sanur to Lembongan,

Sorry that you were not well. It sounds like our staff did as much as they could to assist.
Our vessels are petrol - not diesel so they do not omit fumes, so the rear seat may have been better for you.

We will address the issue of the leaky roof with our maintenance team and appreciate you letting us know.

Hoping you feel well again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Don’t know what all these negative reviews are all about?? Our experience was great and without fault. So much better than our previous fast boat experience with another company in Bali.

1  Thank juliana330
scootlemb, Public Relations Manager at Scoot Fast Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Hi Juliana

Thanks for your review. So glad to hear you were happy with our service.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Many thanks

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Glad we chose Scoot to travel from Gili Tarawangan to Sanur. Although the ride was quite wavy and bumpy the onboard staff went above and beyond to ensure the passengers were comfortable. All of the staff were in high spirits and made the trip enjoyable.

1  Thank sallymarshall2
scootlemb, Public Relations Manager at Scoot Fast Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Hi Sally

Thanks for your review. Yes the trip was a little rough on Tuesday, but very glad to hear the staff were doing their best to ensure everyone was comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bali in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

We used Scoot Ferry on multiple occasions during our stay in Indonesia and were thrilled with the service. The staff was helpful, courteous, on time and allowed to travel between islands conveniently and for a minimal cost. We used them to travel between Bali to Nusas to Gilis to Lombok and all car and ferry rides were positive. Thank you for the wonderful experience Scoot Ferry. We would be happy to book with you again.

1  Thank MandyJRoss

Hello Mandy - thanks for your kind review.

Our staff do try to ensure our passengers have a good experience. Glad to hear that you enjoyed our service.

We look forward to welcoming you again when you are next in Bali :-)