“Total Bliss!”
Review of Koa Boutique Spa

Koa Boutique Spa
Ranked #5 of 66 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Koa Boutique Spa is located right in the heart of Sanur.We are very proud to be a Trip Advisor 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Certificate of Excellence winner. We have internationally trained massage therapists offering Balinese, Hot Stone and Herbal massages along with Sugar body scrubs and all natural Sukin Product Facials. Our Massage oil is 100 % natural virgin coconut oil scented with all natural ingredients. We also have a boutique attached with quality resort wear and accessories. Koa is located opposite Hardys market in the centre of Sanur.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a 10 day holiday in Bali...we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary.
It has to have been the best holiday I have ever had....but I have to say that the best part was the massages....
In ten days it think I had eleven massages all of them at Koa Spa Boutique.
The whole massage experience was out of this world.
Right from the moment you walk into the boutique there is a sense of calmness....the staff were absolutely delightful and very skilled. They always checked to make sure firmness was right and the whole experience was magical.
I loved that there were different massage options and I even tried the hot stone massage...beautiful...but my favourite was the traditional Balinese . There were three options of oils and I believe that they are created by the owners of the boutique.
You can also purchase the oils in the shop located at front of the spa boutique.
The clothing and jewellery were also awesome...the trouble I had was I wanted to buy everything!
Thank you so much to the staff of Koa Spa Boutique...I will remember this for ever and hopefully I will be back again one day soon. Xoxoxoxo

2  Thank AliciaKindell
JacquieP, Owner at Koa Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

WOW thanks for your amazing review...we are so happy that Koa boutique spa delivered such a memorable and enjoyable holiday experience for you and your husband. Our oils and other body products are 100 % natural and created by Koa spa to deliver a silky smooth but non greasy feel. We would love to see you back in Sanur again in the future!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my massage at Koa. Being a massage therapist myself I am very particular about what I like and I rate my massage experience at Koa in the top 3 (and I've had plenty!). The facilities, while compact, are very clean...they play good music and the therapists do not talk to each other like in some places which was much appreciated.
My therapist was very attentive and checked in with me re pressure and immediately lightened up for me when requested and kept the perfect pressure for the rest of the massage.
The oils used are gorgeous and natural and your skin feels totally divine afterwards!
Thank you for a lovely experience, I will be back for sure!

JacquieP, Owner at Koa Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

We really appreciate your glowing review! Top 3 massage ever... is a huge compliment!! Would love to see you back at Koa boutique spa next time you are in Sanur.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very clean,hygienic and ambient ...a blissfull massage. An appointment is recommended as they can get busy, and its worth waiting for I assure you. Beautiful staff, and I will return asap for more
Highly recommend Koa Boutique Spa in Sanur

Thanks for your lovely review! I am very fortunate to have great staff who really do their very best to deliver a great treatment everytime. Hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Before our trip to Bali I found this spa on line and decided to book for our stay in Sanur. This is a simple and clean place with well trained staff. We visited there for continuous days and felt relax after the spa.

1  Thank Heather H

Thats great...we are so pleased that you enjoyed our Spa. Thanks

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Hubby and I had a 60 minute Balinese massage. We walked in off the street but needed to book in order to have our massages at the same time. They did not ask us to fill out a form and we were not supplied with disposable underwear. The massages were okay, my husband enjoyed his but mine although technically good was a bit soft. The issue that I found difficult to ignore and which made the experience less than good was that the vinyl covering on the massage table made a noise every time I moved and it was quite loud and intrusive I could also hear everyone else moving. Having said this, for 9 dollars Aust it was still a good value massage.

JacquieP, Owner at Koa Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thanks for your review.I'm sorry that your massage was not strong enough for you. All of our therapist are trained in the same style of massage but apply different pressures which suits the variety of customers preferences that we get. Please always request before the massage the level of pressure you like. Also you can ask the therapist during the massage to use more pressure at any time.
We are just in the process of expanding the spa ( opening in August) and will have 6 massage beds ... so hopefully we can accomodate couples more easily without bookings!! We are also getting all new massage beds and we will be endeavouring to find non squeaking vinyl. I hope you return to try our new facilities next time you are in Sanur!!