“Quality Massage”
Review of Koa Boutique Spa

Koa Boutique Spa
Ranked #5 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Koa Boutique Spa is located right in the heart of Sanur.We are very proud to be a Trip Advisor 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Certificate of Excellence winner. We have internationally trained massage therapists offering Balinese, Hot Stone and Herbal massages along with Sugar body scrubs and all natural Sukin Product Facials. Our Massage oil is 100 % natural virgin coconut oil scented with all natural ingredients. We also have a boutique attached with quality resort wear and accessories. Koa is located opposite Hardys market in the centre of Sanur.
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been having problems with my lower back for sometime now but now after 2 massages with Iluh who was able to pin point my problem immediately I am getting so much relief. I thoroughly recommend this lovely little spa and particularly Iluh if you have a problem area. The boutique is the icing on the cake.

JacquieP, Owner at Koa Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Yes you have discovered the magic fingers of Iluh!! So pleased you not only enjoyed your massage but got healing physical benefits from your treatment at Koa boutique Spa!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Koa has a gorgeous gift shop and massage area attached. There is a reasonably priced spa menu and on arrival you are asked to choose your massage and choose your fragrant oil of choice. All three were quite nice.

I had two massages - the Jet Lag and the Hot Stone. Both 90,000 RP. They were both really good however the Jet Lag is definately the one to have. The room has three curtained off massage tables and is air-coinditioned so having the hot stone massage is not a problem temperature wise.

They ladies are well trained and there is relaxing music playing during your massage.

At the end you are given a mint and a takeaway water which is a really nice touch.

JacquieP, Owner at Koa Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

We are very pleased that our massages could enhance your holiday experience!! We hope to see you back at Koa boutique spa again in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Well thank you tripadvisor for this one !!!
I checked the reviews and gave it a try... What a delight and an amazing surprise... and I ended up going four days in a row !!!
The "Spa" itself is "just" 3 cubicles at the back of a lovely shop, you shouldn't expect a stunning surrounding and lush garden but who cares when laying face down on a table !!!
The massage are tailored to what your body needs and therapist are really careful and dedicated to untie the knots and relieve the pressures...

To give you an idea a 2.30 hours treatment including : body scrub + 1 hour massage + facial is charged 220 000 Idr - 1 hour massage (several options are available) is charged 90 000 Idr what a bargain for that kind of professional massages !!!

Ask for Mita, she is just so sweet and so good at what she is doing !!!

Great value, great staff :-)

I warmly recommend it !!!!

1  Thank TheoSalvador
JacquieP, Owner at Koa Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

We are very glad you had such enjoyable experiences at Koa Spa. It is our aim to provide a great value massage by experienced therapists in a pleasant and clean environment . At our prices you can afford to have a massage everyday!! Thanks for your review and recommendations.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband rates this as the best massage he has ever had in Bali and he has had MANY as we come at least twice a year and have a massage every day we are here! Thanks to trip advisor recommendations we went to try Koa. I tried the stone, not the best stone massage I'VE ever had, but my husband raved about his Balinese massage, so we immediately booked for the next day, this time I tried the Balinese, while he did the Indian head/upper body...he was raving about it again! So I'm trying that one tomorrow, yes we've booked again! We love it, great price, lovely room and really nice music to listen to. Thanks Koa ladies :)

JacquieP, Owner at Koa Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

We love happy customers....thanks very much for your kind words!!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

What a gorgeous shop (thankyou for a lovely top that will remind me of Bali for years to come) and divine massage.
I came back for a second, hour long massage and brought my mother because I was so impressed by the service, style, cleanliness, price and of course skill of the staff.
My mother was extremely impressed too.
Go and enjoy one (or two) massages for yourself...you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for your compliments about my boutique and spa. I really love & enjoy designing and handpicking the fabrics for the boutique range..so its very rewarding when I get such great feedback.... Happy wearing!!!