“good foods....good mood”

Mila's Warung
Cuisines: Indonesian, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Owner and chef Mila creates back-to-roots Central Javanese soul food with subtle and complex flavours using ingredients sourced from villages close to her childhood home. Highlights include Tumis Acar (Cucumber and carrots fried with korokele and hazelnut), Gudeg Jogja (young jack fruit stewed in coconut milk), Sup Lodeh (pumpkin and long beans in a coconut milk base with galangal and kencur) and Terong Balado (eggplant mixed with sambal). Mila's Warung is a vegetarian friendly restaurant, with a wide selection of vegan renditions of Central Javanese dishes. The restaurant is located in a traditional Balinese house decorated with Javanese folk art. Hours: 12:00 pm – 9:30 pm, Mon-Sat. Closed Sunday. Cash only.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

woww....this the first time i had very delicious steam fish, beef black paper n fresh healty juice but the price very cheap,the place very comforn n clean so happy to meet the owner n staff ,,,incredible they are very friendly, i went many time in mila's warung....we love it

1  Thank maya m

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We found out about Mila's from another couple staying in the same villa, and boy was it the best eating tip!

Mila's is a quaint little gem which sits maximum 8 tables, and occupies the ground level of the owner's house. Delicious home-cooked food which is real easy on the pocket. We visited one night with our 14mth toddler and loved the food so much that we had our orders delivered to the villa over the next 2 days for lunch and dinner! Every dish was good and very affordable! 4 dishes for less than SGD10. If only they had high chairs for kids. A must-try in Sanur!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Just got back from dinner here. The food is delicious, fresh and flavourful. Waitresses are very pleasant and eager to please. Lots of Javanese dishes, foods I haven't seen on other restaurant menus. Several pages of menu options. You won't leave hungry here. Definitely a little off the beaten track, but worth it for sure. A true gem in Sanur and they cater to vegans too.

5  Thank eh2010
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Mila's Warung is just fabulous, if you are looking for Balinese food which you should be, just head to Mila's.

3  Thank Moniqe N
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I say hidden because it took me a few days of asking taxi drivers for directions , but I finally succeeded! The moment I stepped through the Ornate Balinese entrance I felt like walking into a
Warm and friendly home.
The girls are all so friendly and keen to help you to choose from Milas exciting menu.
I'm not really a vegetarian but I did try the vegetarian dishes and was very impressed with the
Flavours and especially the freshness of the meal.
I was lucky enough to meet Mila herself, who is a very warm and friendly person, just like her staff.
I returned the next day because I saw Mla bringing in some beautiful fresh fish and she told me to
Try the Steamed fish with Lemongrass and Chillie. It was stunning, especially the sauce?
Very clean Warung, fresh food and very reasonably priced.