Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Clean spa and attentive staff

Just visited there for quick waxing service. The place seems to be popuar but I did not have to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ManngaDua
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Very good, reasonable price!

We did the 1hr Balinese massage. Very good, skilful, reasonable price! And we get to shower after... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Adrian52Outlook
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $60.00
from $28.50
More Info
All reviews fusion massage bali massage hair cut great massage foot reflexology sports massage deep tissue massage mani pedi upper body cheaper places minute massage leave bali couples massage ginger tea relaxing atmosphere hair treatment professional service
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

It was really hard to find a salon in Bali that could do a root touch-up on my very blonde hair. Cosmo Salon and Spa did an incredible job and I had no problem communicating with them in English prior to, and at my appointment. I had spoken with other salons prior to finding Cosmo that thought they could match my roots, but just weren't competent enough with coloring blonde hair. Highly recommend this salon for anyone traveling to Bali, and for locals as well!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We spend 3 weeks in Sanur and had massage twice a week. Professional trained therapists, an attentive very friendly Lady Shop Manager, clean rooms on 2 floors, also good nail and hair services available ... yes more expensive than at the cheap little private places with just one massage table behind a curtain.. but still a fraction of european prices. So... go for it...

Date of experience: April 2019
Cosmoxyz, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Thanks for the kind review. Atiek is the best manager we have had in 16 years.
We target our pricing at 1/3 - 1/2 of the major hotel spas (they don't put their prices on the street ).
Hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I had 6 hrs for my flight after my check out and was wondering how to spend my time.
Saw this place and walked in.
Professionally managed place unlike the shady massage parlours for see all over in Bali or Thailand.
Chose the 2 hr aromatic Balinese massage and I should say it was splendid and very relaxing.
The masseuse was very professional and courteous and had great little hands.
Would definitely have a massage at the same place next time am in Bali.

Date of experience: February 2019
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

See you next time!
Thanks for taking your time to recommend us.

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my partner had a 90 minute massage. It was wonderfully relaxing and the time just flew by.vit started with a lovely foot wash and slippers provided. I also had a hair wash and cut and he was very professional and understood what I wanted, even with the language barrier

Date of experience: February 2019
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind review. We all struggle with languages here, particularly Russian and French, but at least all our receptionists can speak English, so we muddle through. Even there, the dialects! Last week we had Ozzies, Brits, and a guy from Tennessee.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Just had my first massage at Cosmo, it was fantastic, first my feet were washed downstairs and they provided slippers to put on, I went upstairs to the “quiet zone” and had my massage, it was by far the best in Sanur. No chatting girls, no noisy people, a welcome relief after visiting cheaper places, Cosmo was more expensive but well worth it. I will definitely book in again before I leave Bali.

Date of experience: January 2019
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review. We try to provide a service equal to the major hotels (who don't post their prices on the street :-)). Typically, their prices are 3 times ours...so we often get the question about why our prices are higher than the ones you can see on the street. So we really appreciate your review, as potential customers can hear it from you rather than me :-)). See you next time.
Best regards