Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good for everything

I came in for a massage whilst my sister had a pedicure. Then today I came to get my roots... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ChloeW381
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Clean spa and attentive staff

Just visited there for quick waxing service. The place seems to be popuar but I did not have to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ManngaDua
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $60.00
from $28.50
More Info
All reviews fusion massage bali massage hair cut great massage foot reflexology sports massage deep tissue massage mani pedi upper body cheaper places minute massage leave bali couples massage ginger tea relaxing atmosphere hair treatment professional service
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We spend 3 weeks in Sanur and had massage twice a week. Professional trained therapists, an attentive very friendly Lady Shop Manager, clean rooms on 2 floors, also good nail and hair services available ... yes more expensive than at the cheap little private places with just one massage table behind a curtain.. but still a fraction of european prices. So... go for it...

Date of experience: April 2019
Cosmoxyz, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Thanks for the kind review. Atiek is the best manager we have had in 16 years.
We target our pricing at 1/3 - 1/2 of the major hotel spas (they don't put their prices on the street ).
Hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I had 6 hrs for my flight after my check out and was wondering how to spend my time.
Saw this place and walked in.
Professionally managed place unlike the shady massage parlours for see all over in Bali or Thailand.
Chose the 2 hr aromatic Balinese massage and I should say it was splendid and very relaxing.
The masseuse was very professional and courteous and had great little hands.
Would definitely have a massage at the same place next time am in Bali.

Date of experience: February 2019
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

See you next time!
Thanks for taking your time to recommend us.

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my partner had a 90 minute massage. It was wonderfully relaxing and the time just flew by.vit started with a lovely foot wash and slippers provided. I also had a hair wash and cut and he was very professional and understood what I wanted, even with the language barrier

Date of experience: February 2019
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind review. We all struggle with languages here, particularly Russian and French, but at least all our receptionists can speak English, so we muddle through. Even there, the dialects! Last week we had Ozzies, Brits, and a guy from Tennessee.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Just had my first massage at Cosmo, it was fantastic, first my feet were washed downstairs and they provided slippers to put on, I went upstairs to the “quiet zone” and had my massage, it was by far the best in Sanur. No chatting girls, no noisy people, a welcome relief after visiting cheaper places, Cosmo was more expensive but well worth it. I will definitely book in again before I leave Bali.

Date of experience: January 2019
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review. We try to provide a service equal to the major hotels (who don't post their prices on the street :-)). Typically, their prices are 3 times ours...so we often get the question about why our prices are higher than the ones you can see on the street. So we really appreciate your review, as potential customers can hear it from you rather than me :-)). See you next time.
Best regards
Tom for
COSMO

Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

Thanks very much for the terrific massage we had every day at cosmo. Beautiful decor, very peaceful and the massages were amazing. Very professional all round.

Date of experience: November 2018
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

Thanks for your review and your business. Hope to see you again.