Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good for everything

I came in for a massage whilst my sister had a pedicure. Then today I came to get my roots... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ChloeW381
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Clean spa and attentive staff

Just visited there for quick waxing service. The place seems to be popuar but I did not have to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ManngaDua
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $60.00
from $28.50
More Info
All reviews fusion massage bali massage hair cut great massage foot reflexology sports massage deep tissue massage mani pedi upper body cheaper places minute massage leave bali couples massage ginger tea relaxing atmosphere hair treatment professional service
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my partner had a 90 minute massage. It was wonderfully relaxing and the time just flew by.vit started with a lovely foot wash and slippers provided. I also had a hair wash and cut and he was very professional and understood what I wanted, even with the language barrier

Date of experience: February 2019
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind review. We all struggle with languages here, particularly Russian and French, but at least all our receptionists can speak English, so we muddle through. Even there, the dialects! Last week we had Ozzies, Brits, and a guy from Tennessee.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Just had my first massage at Cosmo, it was fantastic, first my feet were washed downstairs and they provided slippers to put on, I went upstairs to the “quiet zone” and had my massage, it was by far the best in Sanur. No chatting girls, no noisy people, a welcome relief after visiting cheaper places, Cosmo was more expensive but well worth it. I will definitely book in again before I leave Bali.

Date of experience: January 2019
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review. We try to provide a service equal to the major hotels (who don't post their prices on the street :-)). Typically, their prices are 3 times ours...so we often get the question about why our prices are higher than the ones you can see on the street. So we really appreciate your review, as potential customers can hear it from you rather than me :-)). See you next time.
Best regards
Tom for
COSMO

Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

Thanks very much for the terrific massage we had every day at cosmo. Beautiful decor, very peaceful and the massages were amazing. Very professional all round.

Date of experience: November 2018
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

Thanks for your review and your business. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2018

I am a repeating customer at Cosmo. I just love everything about it. The smiling staff and all treatments I have had so far. I usually go for massages, but sometimes for mani/pedi or creambaths.. Or just the whole thing if I have the time :-)

However I had never tried to get my hair cut there. Yesterday I decided to make an appointment after my massage session. I had gone to a salon for a big haircut (from long to quite short) while I was abroad and had been hating my hair for the whole week since my return. I really wanted to get it fixed. Aril did an awesome job. As he said, it is not easy to fix someone's else mess.. But he completely understood what I wanted and did an excellent job. I was very impressed and happy with the result and it really made my Sunday. Thank you Aril! (and extended thanks to all the staff)

You guys are my favourite :-)

Date of experience: November 2018
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Exactly what makes our day ☺️.
Thanks for the review, your repeat business, and for trying new things.
Cheers
Tom for
Cosmo

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I’ve just returned from a massage and manicure/pedicure session at Cosmo and I’m very mixed about how I feel after the experience.
My masseuse was lovely! It was a relaxing, peaceful massage and she knew exactly how to do her job - very pleased indeed!
After the message I came downstairs for my manicure and pedicure.
A lady sat to work on my hands while the young receptionist worked on my feet.
Unfortunately, there were a few walk-in’s, phone calls and customers who needed to pay which had the receptionist stopping her work and attending to those tasks but her manner and attitude was excellent and she always had a smile on her face. In spite of the interruptions she still gave me a great pedicure and I was happy.
The lady who was working on my hands unfortunately simply didn’t seem skilled enough. She managed to cut not one but two of my fingers and even had to apply betadine on one of them because it started to bleed(she didn’t even realise she had cut the other until I squirmed because it stung)
Although she seemed pleasant enough, there was no apology at all for hurting me (in comparison the receptionist kept apologising every time she had to stop and attended to someone else)

I think it’s a lot of luck as to who you get to work with and although I was very happy with both my pedicure and my massage I wish that the staff were all skilled at appropriate levels to perform the tasks they need to.

Date of experience: November 2018
BestofSanur, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Postscript....
I am editing the response. We identified the staff, gave her a warning, retrained, but could see her goal wasn't to be a serious professional, so she is no longer with us. We prefer to hear at the reception desk if there is an issue....but a critical review can also help identify a problem. It is just easier to identify the staff if the complaint is at reception.