Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Clean spa and attentive staff

Just visited there for quick waxing service. The place seems to be popuar but I did not have to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ManngaDua
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Very good, reasonable price!

We did the 1hr Balinese massage. Very good, skilful, reasonable price! And we get to shower after... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Adrian52Outlook
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $60.00
from $28.50
More Info
All reviews fusion massage bali massage hair cut great massage foot reflexology sports massage deep tissue massage mani pedi upper body cheaper places minute massage leave bali couples massage ginger tea relaxing atmosphere hair treatment professional service
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

Thanks very much for the terrific massage we had every day at cosmo. Beautiful decor, very peaceful and the massages were amazing. Very professional all round.

Date of experience: November 2018
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

Thanks for your review and your business. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2018

I am a repeating customer at Cosmo. I just love everything about it. The smiling staff and all treatments I have had so far. I usually go for massages, but sometimes for mani/pedi or creambaths.. Or just the whole thing if I have the time :-)

However I had never tried to get my hair cut there. Yesterday I decided to make an appointment after my massage session. I had gone to a salon for a big haircut (from long to quite short) while I was abroad and had been hating my hair for the whole week since my return. I really wanted to get it fixed. Aril did an awesome job. As he said, it is not easy to fix someone's else mess.. But he completely understood what I wanted and did an excellent job. I was very impressed and happy with the result and it really made my Sunday. Thank you Aril! (and extended thanks to all the staff)

You guys are my favourite :-)

Date of experience: November 2018
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Exactly what makes our day ☺️.
Thanks for the review, your repeat business, and for trying new things.
Cheers
Tom for
Cosmo

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I’ve just returned from a massage and manicure/pedicure session at Cosmo and I’m very mixed about how I feel after the experience.
My masseuse was lovely! It was a relaxing, peaceful massage and she knew exactly how to do her job - very pleased indeed!
After the message I came downstairs for my manicure and pedicure.
A lady sat to work on my hands while the young receptionist worked on my feet.
Unfortunately, there were a few walk-in’s, phone calls and customers who needed to pay which had the receptionist stopping her work and attending to those tasks but her manner and attitude was excellent and she always had a smile on her face. In spite of the interruptions she still gave me a great pedicure and I was happy.
The lady who was working on my hands unfortunately simply didn’t seem skilled enough. She managed to cut not one but two of my fingers and even had to apply betadine on one of them because it started to bleed(she didn’t even realise she had cut the other until I squirmed because it stung)
Although she seemed pleasant enough, there was no apology at all for hurting me (in comparison the receptionist kept apologising every time she had to stop and attended to someone else)

I think it’s a lot of luck as to who you get to work with and although I was very happy with both my pedicure and my massage I wish that the staff were all skilled at appropriate levels to perform the tasks they need to.

Date of experience: November 2018
BestofSanur, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Postscript....
I am editing the response. We identified the staff, gave her a warning, retrained, but could see her goal wasn't to be a serious professional, so she is no longer with us. We prefer to hear at the reception desk if there is an issue....but a critical review can also help identify a problem. It is just easier to identify the staff if the complaint is at reception.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a pedicure at Cosmo and the lady who helped me was very kind and she did a good job. My husband had a massage and was also very satisfied.

He recommend that I should also have a massage so a few days later we came back for a couples massage. This was the first and worst massage of my life. The massage therapist who worked on me repeatedly joked about my weight to the other lady who was massaging my husband and she just kept giggling. The other massage therapist was very professional and told her to stop. I also turned around and asked her if there was a problem. She then stopped giggling for a while but started again a little bit later. I felt very embarrassed and just wanted to go back to the hotel but I did not want to get into an argument and make this situation even more embarrassing.

I have never been discriminated about being heavy like this in my life. Very unfornate to have someone who thinks this is ok working at this nice salon because the rest of the staff was very friendly.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank SAVG33
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

I am really sorry, we tried to trace this and could not find out who was responsible. I hope it was some other issue....but it certainly wasn't professional. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, as we can show them how bad behavior results in poor reviews...less profit sharing, etc....

But I want to also thank you for giving a balanced review. Most people under this circumstance would give a damaging rating and take out their angst on us. Instead, you gave a mixed review and mentioned the services that you did enjoy. So nothing I can do to erase that negative feeling but thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I went to Cosmo without an appoitment, but didn’t have to wait. The hairdressor really took care of every detail.
I just wanted a simple haircut and got exactly what I wanted.
Really happy with it!

Date of experience: September 2018
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Thanks for writing a review, it is appreciated. Glad we could accommodate you.