Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good for everything

I came in for a massage whilst my sister had a pedicure. Then today I came to get my roots... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ChloeW381
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Clean spa and attentive staff

Just visited there for quick waxing service. The place seems to be popuar but I did not have to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ManngaDua
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $60.00
from $28.50
More Info
All reviews fusion massage bali massage hair cut great massage foot reflexology sports massage deep tissue massage mani pedi upper body cheaper places minute massage leave bali couples massage ginger tea relaxing atmosphere hair treatment professional service
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a pedicure at Cosmo and the lady who helped me was very kind and she did a good job. My husband had a massage and was also very satisfied.

He recommend that I should also have a massage so a few days later we came back for a couples massage. This was the first and worst massage of my life. The massage therapist who worked on me repeatedly joked about my weight to the other lady who was massaging my husband and she just kept giggling. The other massage therapist was very professional and told her to stop. I also turned around and asked her if there was a problem. She then stopped giggling for a while but started again a little bit later. I felt very embarrassed and just wanted to go back to the hotel but I did not want to get into an argument and make this situation even more embarrassing.

I have never been discriminated about being heavy like this in my life. Very unfornate to have someone who thinks this is ok working at this nice salon because the rest of the staff was very friendly.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank SAVG33
DoNoEvil, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

I am really sorry, we tried to trace this and could not find out who was responsible. I hope it was some other issue....but it certainly wasn't professional. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, as we can show them how bad behavior results in poor reviews...less profit sharing, etc....

But I want to also thank you for giving a balanced review. Most people under this circumstance would give a damaging rating and take out their angst on us. Instead, you gave a mixed review and mentioned the services that you did enjoy. So nothing I can do to erase that negative feeling but thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I went to Cosmo without an appoitment, but didn’t have to wait. The hairdressor really took care of every detail.
I just wanted a simple haircut and got exactly what I wanted.
Really happy with it!

Date of experience: September 2018
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Thanks for writing a review, it is appreciated. Glad we could accommodate you.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Decided to try Cosmo due to all the great reviews.
Lucky enough to get Lifu (lady mentioned) previously in another review. Had a whole body massage and it did include whole body, front and back, arms, head and face.
What a strong through massage, stretched, rolled and everything else. A lovely lady, obviously professionally trained. Good value for an hour for 240,000rp $24 ish Au. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you for adding a review, and glad you enjoyed the treatment.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I've chosen the Cosmo signature massage and it was purely amazing. When I furst walked in, the blow dryers were going crazy and I wasn't sure how I could relax wirh all the noise. But, all the massages are upstairs and it was very relaxing. I can highly recommend this place and I will be back. Thank you for an amazing experience.

Date of experience: September 2018
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you. Specific comments in a review help to guide future customers. When people respect our "Quiet Zone" upstairs it really helps. It isn't perfect...you still hear customers coming and going or the person next to you taking a shower, but we do our best.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I went to Cosmo Salon and Spa for a complete re-style of my hair. Yoyoko (I hope I have his name correct) did not disappoint. I showed him a photo of what I wanted and he followed it exactly. I would highly recommend him to cut your hair.

1  Thank Clare B
Thomas I, Owner at Cosmo Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thanks for following up with a review. It takes courage to try a complete change, so glad you tried it. Hope you get a chance to try one of our massages or a facial too. Best regards.