“Fantastic”

Dining options: Breakfast
Sheffield, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This deli offers all the little luxury items that are usually impossible to find in Bali.

Things like Kalamata Olives, Pepperoni, Camembert Cheese, Parmesan Cheese and savoury crackers etc.

I bought up like there was no tomorrow and we had a feast on our balcony while sipping a good local champagne.

A great find and highly recommended if you want to treat yourself. A little expensive but what the hell, your on holidays!

Visited June 2014

• Indonesian first
Tromso, Norway
“As always”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went there to have lunch alone, and i was happy with how the staffs treat me as Indonesian .
They smiled and greet me sincerely and the food also good.
But the juice was disappointing .
It wasnt the real fresh juice, it was (i am very sure) bottled juice and it costs a lot.
If only the juice was fresh juice, i bet it would be much better.

All time Favorite menu : Tuna Sesame Salad and (custom) Mushroom Enchiladas

Visited February 2014
Adelaide
“not Bad”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

this has most items that Hardy's don't have if your looking for a bit of a fix for home food also fresh fruit and other great goodies

Visited June 2014
Perth, Western Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Good fresh food, good choice with fresh breads, jams and spreads and pastries. Location was good on the main road.

Visited May 2014
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Bali Deli used to hold many promises. Not anymore :( DO NOT waste your money here!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Years ago I used to go to Bali Deli Kunti. When we say Bali Deli, it meant good food, big portion, nice cakes. It's a place to go to for celebration, or if we have guest from out of town, or for business meeting. I haven't been to Bali Deli for almost 4 years now and decided to drop by Bali Deli Sanur for lunch.

Bought Devil Cake, Berliner, Bread Pudding, 2 choco eclair and some bread before going up to the restaurant on level 3. The restaurant was empty except for 1 couple who left right after we were seated. Was disappointed that the menu was only 1 page and very limited. I asked if Bali Deli Kunti has more selection, the staff informed that all Bali Deli Restaurant now are using the same menu.

I ordered Mango Smoothies. What arrived was tasteless mango juice, no milk, cant taste the mango, and there was ice cubes in my glass. I wonder what will I get if I order mango juice or mango lassi. And ice cubes? Really?

There were stains on the table clothes and they were using rough (table) tissue (the kind you use to wipe your hand dry on public toilet!). I never see that kind of tissue used on dining table in any restaurant anywhere. Many warungs use better tissue than that, even toilet paper is softer! And I have to wipe my mouth with that!!!

We ordered Caesar Salad and Grill Salmon Shitake Mushroom. The chicken on the Caesar Salad was cold. Thank God the salad was saved by Parmesan Cheese. While the other dish, rice was cold, sauce was way too salty, salad side was tasteless. What a waste of Salmon Steak :(

We decided to have the chocolate eclairs for dessert. Hoping to save the day with it. Guess I was wrong. The cream was sour. I told the staff and she asked if I want it returned. I told her I paid for it already. She said she will go down to get replacement. I explained to her that I just want the pastry staff to taste it, see if it's sour. What'ss the point of replacing it if all were spoiled. She went downstairs, brings up 2 eclairs replacement. I asked for knife because I didnt want to bite into it until I know it's not spoiled. I cut small bits of the eclairs and both are spoiled. I asked for the bill, gave my credit card, signed and off she went. The staff didn't ask if the replacement any good nor offer any solution. Not even a good bye or thank you when we left, the whole place suddenly was empty somehow, there was no one, even at the cashier. (I guess its because we have paid and they do not want another call from us).

Just tried the berliner at home, it was ok. Devil Cake, ..... *speechless* why, Bali Deli? It's just a simple chocolate cake, how could you ruined it too? Thank God the Bread Pudding was not such a failure.

What a waste of idr 300.000. I would never ever come back again. What happened with you Bali Deli? It's an embarrassment. I recommend Bali Deli many times to friends and family and now I worry if they experienced the same horror. Thank God I didnt bring any guest. Try at your own risk.

• Visited June 2014