“Tasty, Casual Dining”

Dining options: Breakfast
Perth
“Tasty, Casual Dining”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We visited Bali Deli twice during our seven day stay in Sanur and we enjoyed it each time. The place is small and casual. The first time I went to the Deli, I ordered a toasted ham and cheese sandwich on focaccia bread. Their homemade bread was tasty. The second time I visited the Bali Deli I ordered chicken fajitas and a tomato salsa. It was nice, but not what I was expecting – the fajitas came in the form of two small wraps. I found the chicken spicy, but to a spicy-food lover, it would have been very mild. The tomato salsa was small and came in a little dish along with some much needed sour cream to dull the spice. When you go to the Bali Deli, I would definitely recommend their fresh healthy juices. I had the rainbow juice – it was fresh, and I could clearly taste the mango, kiwi fruit and watermelon. It was very refreshing.
While you are there, also try their yummy desserts.
Definitely a place worth visiting for a cheap, quick, tasty and casual meal. After you go once, you will want to go again and again.

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“TASTY HIDEAWAY”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We loved this little Deli. We enjoyed the salmon with mushroom sauce for 60000 rup = A$6. Also the toasted sandwiches for lunch and the salads were YUM YUMMY!

The sweets are to die for and at 28000 rup you can eat many! Macaroons for 7000 rup each!

The fresh juices were great too! . You can also buy fresh bread for take away.
Only negative was that it has 2 tables only in air cond.....

1 Thank esther1867
Paris, France
“Excellent cheap and tasty!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I've been to the Bali Deli every single morning for 2 weeks and I've loved it!

I stayed in bali Hyatt which was located 10 min walk from this amazing place. Prices in Hyatt were too expensive so we have decided to find a lovely place where we could have a full nice breakfast! And the bali deli was the best place!

It offers a different wide range of breakfast, lunch and of course dinner. Prices are cheap and you get an amazing service.

I always choose the - petite de-jeuner breakfast it offers
_ a fresh juice. Any hot coffee, a plain butter croissant accompanied with toasted French baguette that comes with jam and butter (price was 40,000 rupiah) compared to the 180,000 rupiah suggested by the Hyatt.

You can have eggs, fresh fruits, anything you want!

Also lunch is amazing! A large choice of occidental food and Indonesian plates.

To be honest it was an amazing place! With an excellent service and an amazing cheap food!

I highly recommend this place and the amazing breakfast

Frankfurt, Germany
“just average”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

i went there just to try some of its product as i heard so many people talked about this cafe in the community. i went there with my boyfriend which is a baker so he knows a bit more. i was full of expectation. when i arrived, i was amazed with lots of cakes varieties! good start. my boyfriend also amazed that they have many kinds of breads which is good for a deli in bali. after a long thought, i finally ordered a tiramisu and my boyfriend tried its croissant and chocolate croissant. they were just ok. and not that good. the croissant tastes a bit hmmm... me and my boyfriend really don't like the croissant even if the appearance looks appealing (compared to cafe moka's croisaant whih is hell yeah tastes good). but anyway, nice place though. and appreciate the wide varieties!

Melbourne
“Yummy baked goods”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I went there to get some bagels, but they said they only sell bagel at Seminyak branch. No big deal, I saw many other yummy things. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I bought pumpernickle, 5 grains bread and pita bread. When i see their showcase, i got hungry and decided to get apple struddle, cheese croissant and raisin danish. It was very great. I dont understand why they got bad review here, maybe people mixed them with seminyak branch. Anyway, i will definitely will go back to this bakery and try the restaurant. Price wise, i spend 11AUD for those things i mention above. It worth every penny..