“Review on the second floor deli”
Review of Bali Deli Sanur

Bali Deli Sanur
Ranked #343 of 436 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Review on the second floor deli”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've been to the restaurant and have bought pastries there three times since it opened in Sanur and I found it average. It's not any better than the other cafes in Sanur. I'd like to review the Deli and hope you find it useful. The space is really well done, it's clean and bright and everything is always stacked very neatly. However a closer look will show you that the fruits and veggies are a little past their prime; I saw dried out cucumbers, bruised mangos, moldy blueberries (which cost 2 times the same blueberries you'll find in Carrefour or Batu Jimbar's The Pantry). I bought fresh meat on 3 occasions: pork sausages, pre-prepared Chicken cordon blue and Harvey tenderloin. And all 3 times we found the meat to be old and "funny" tasting, aka not fresh. We threw out the sausages and ate the tenderloin with a lot of sauce to disguise the taste. I have decided to give up on the deli for fresh meat and fruits, but I will still come back for their hard to find items, like oven bags. I do appreciate that they have car parking available in the back.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Winnie_Seiler

• Indonesian first
“Must have been a bad bread day!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went there today and it was pretty poor, however, this is just one of many visits that I have had to this place.
Normally it is pretty good so I will give it another go!
Staff are very friendly but english is not too good. Also you need to be very clear about what you want otherwise you get just a bit of bread no butter!

• Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“modern Deli”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great new Deli for Sanur. Just like the one in Seminyak. Three storey, Snacks down stairs Large supermart/deli on second floor and lovely restaurant on top. Maybe one downside is the stairs to the top floor, a little difficult for the elderly.

Visited October 2012