“Great food”

Cuisines: Indonesian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We found this place on our 2nd last day and ate there 4 times. The price and quality of the food is amazing. A great range of veggie and meat options. Heaps of Indonesian food which was all full of flavour but the pepper beef panini was the best.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My favourite restaurant in Sanur. We were introduce to this little restaurant by our friends who live in Bali. Since then we were going there nearly every day. Prices are really good, food delicious, fresh and heathy. Accept every day buffet they have great range of lovely salads and panini oh and the cheese cake yammi. If you looking for a fancy decor and posh dining maybe is not a right place although the restaurant is really clean and cozy, staff really friendly and helpful. They also refill water which is great! Save Bali from plastic ;)P

1  Thank worldtropper
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We didn't eat here so the 4/5 is based on drinks alone. We had a smoothie and a 'create your own juice'. My juice was done perfectly, which was great as it was a specific mix that I wanted. Atmosphere wise, it's just a coffee shop really. Nothing bad about it but just nothing overly inspiring! Service was very friendly.

1  Thank KathrynEJA
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We went here twice during our stay in Sanur and the first time, food was good although most of the menu choices had sold out (it was about 8pm). The food we did have was really tasty and was washed down with a whole coconut. The only comment would be that it would have been nice to have a bit of music.
We thought we would try here again towards the end of our stay as there had been a ginger stir fry which one of us had wanted to try but had been sold out of on the first visit. Unfortunately the menu was different this time and there was nothing that particularly grabbed our fancy so we had a quick drink and left.
Definitely worth a visit but check the menu before you go in.

2  Thank 2KALOVERS
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I went here with my friend, he really recommended this warung to me. At first I thought that there will be nothing special as the warung looks ordinary and it is tiny (kecil). He recommended the panini and I ordered it. I was surprised as it was totally superb! It cooked perfectly and the taste was great! Since then I always return here to try the other foods. Lemongrass chicken with herb rice is also recommended! The price is really cheap. Staff are always friendly! Will always return here.

4  Thank Angelineshuu