“Small Warung Big Pleasure”
Review of Warung Kecil

Warung Kecil
Ranked #10 of 437 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Indonesian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Small Warung Big Pleasure”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I just had my breakfast there! Wonderful morning and wonderful breakfast. I had the Nasi Campur, all the dishes is very good. Downside is, if you order from menu will be around 30 mins, don't feel bad if you waiting there. The Nasi Campur start around 1040-1400, black pepper beef is fantastic. I had twice of it today. The drink, very berry is a must try if you love berry, yogurt and honey. Overall acceptable for the price, very reasonable! Enjoy guys!

1 Thank Louiss L

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Maida Vale, Australia
“extremely understated”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We have walked past this little place on previous visits and never tried but this time My husband had read the reviews and wanted to try it. We went twice, once for lunch, the paninis are amazing, and again for dinner with our Balinese family. We had the local dishes and even the 2 little ones finished everything. Will be recommending this to our friends and family that visit and will go again next time we are there.

1 Thank Tresna W
London, United Kingdom
“Something different,cheaper price for Western Taste”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is a nice little place if you want something different and in the backpacker budget.Its only a very small place hence the name Warung Kecil (Kecil meaning small).
Not what you would expect from an Indonesian Warung,but for me it was really great,and the bill made me smile.So if your on a budget,you cant go past this place.Give it a try,if you dont like it nothing lost.

1 Thank Trevor T
Perth, Australia
“This is good !”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

After reading reviews on TA I though it was worth checking out what all the fuss is about + I was not disappointed , it was a shame I didn't have enough time to return for a 2nd visit.
Situated just off the main street go to Warung Kecil if you want some of the freshest and tastiest food in Sanur. We tried some of the panini's + a chicken salad that was the best I have eaten in Bali , the panini's were very tasty also washed down with fresh juices + milkshakes served in the funkiest mugs !
Traditional Indonesian dishes are on offer as well , this is the best place to get some quality food as I witnessed many locals calling in to get a serve of their favourite dish.
This little warung only seats about 25 so you may have to wait but the proof is in the eating.
Will certainly head back next time I'm in Sanur.

1 Thank BundyRed
“Cannot be better!!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Do not expect a restaurant! This is even better. The locals take away their food here.. but omg it is he best food we have ever eaten!!!