“Fresh and incredibly delicious.”
Review of Warung Kecil

Warung Kecil
Ranked #12 of 449 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Indonesian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Fresh and incredibly delicious. The best place to eat in Sanur for Breaky, Lunch or Dinner. Try it after a massage right at Bliss right next door.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Sanur is a mixed bag of shops and tourist restaurants. There is a lot you can ignore on both fronts but throwing the baby with the bathwater would be a mistake. Warung Kecil can be a bit tricky to find - you have to be looking for it but the TA reviews enticed me to find it.
It is admittedly a small place but well worth visiting!

I told the lady at the counter that our party of 5 would be there at 7:15pm and we showed up about 1 hour late - thanks to late minute shopping by my girls. The lady was still holding the table for us!.
The place is not fancy but clean, nicely lit and agreeable. The menu is on the smaller side but the dishes were all very well prepared. I had a fish curry that was just perfect - the fish (so easy to overcook) was just right and the curry sauce pleasantly well balanced.
My wife, daughter and 2 relatives very much liked their dishes as well.
The place is also very well priced.
Of the 5 restaurants we tried in Sanur, Warung Kecil was the best value all around.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Have a chance to visit Warung Kecil.
The food is great.It's remind me of my mom's secret recipe.
Special with Nasi Kuning :-) Yum

Love the owner who runs the shop. Food is her passion.
Staff is friendly and speak very well English.

Love the Idea about recycling bottles, no plastic bag or straw used in the shop to create more plastic in the sea.

Wish all the Warung will start to be the same soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Saw the reviews on trip advisor and thought we better check this out. Glad we did, a really nice little cafe for a delicious lunch. We had chicken, rocket and mushroom paninis with a salad - $3.00 I think. So cheap for the quality.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is one of my favorite lunch spot in Sanur and I come to visit about 3x/week, either alone or bringing friends. It's just a very cozy spot to sit and enjoy the most simple but healthy lunch. It's my kind of food. The nasi campur is not only filling in portion but fresh also. (In other places, it doesn't look fresh or inviting!). My fave is definitely the Asian Grillied Chicken Salad and Grilled Vegetables Panini....Also about this place, you can actually make friends there. Everyone in Sanur goes there:)