“Terrific”

Casablanca Dine Drink Dance
Ranked #13 of 433 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Bar, International, European, Asian, Pub, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casablanca opened its doors in July 2012. From a simple bar with simple food, it has grown out to be the number 1 spot in Sanur. A great new menu brings people to have a nice dinner in a very romantic and colorful setting. The beer garden gives the venue an extra dimension of atmosphere. The staff of Casablanca is very friendly and offer super service. Every night we offer different high standard of live music which is fun for everybody young or old, you will love Casablanca. even children are welcome. Casablanca regularly organizes events from music festivals to french markets. Come check us out
“Terrific”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we were taken to our sets to the time we left the young waitress was excellent 2 thumbs up the 1 thing that was wat I find a bit rude also my wife suffers asthma was people smoking while people eat beside them we did have to move because of some rude pigs but you could see people that did have respect for other stood outside to smoke. The drinks were a good price the food was very nice also and the young rock band that were playing were very good I highly recommend going here for a meal and music and the lovely service well done

Casablancasanur, Eigenaar at Casablanca Dine Drink Dance, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Terykc,

thank you for your wonderful review. Good to hear you had a terrific night.

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casablanca a top bar, restaurant & night spot”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend this place, excellent staff attentive to your needs, delicious food, great cocktails & other drinks, top place to chill out to some live music.
I discovered this place when I fell over in the street right outside their entrance. The staff ran to assist my husband in getting me up, they took me inside & sat me on a chair. They provided me with ice cold water & began applying ice packs to my sore areas. We were so grateful for their assistance . I am a huge Beatles fan & as I began to feel a bit better, I looked around & there were posters promoting a Beatles Tribute band playing there a night after we left. I talked to the staff about my sadness in missing this event. The male staff member he would put a Beatles music video on & asked me what my favorite song was. I told him I liked them all. He played a good selection for me as I was not going anywhere as it was now raining heavily outside. There was nothing the staff here wouldn't do for me to make me feel comfortable. Excellent customer service! My husband & I returned in the evening for dinner & to listen to a live band .... Different staff on in the evening but we were not disappointed, tasty food & excellent service. Excellent night time venue! Excellent attention to customer needs & service.

1 Thank Anne S
Dear Anne,

thank you very much for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear our staff took care of you . In Bali unfortunately side walks can be like doing hurdles! we are glad to hear you enjoyed our food, drinks and entertainement. we look forward to see you back!

London, United Kingdom
“Average pub style food with EXTRA LOUD MUSIC”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you like music with your meal you could give this place a try
The menu in my opinion is rather boring and the same as you get in a lot of Rests around Sanur and on the beach.
With this style of menu you can serve food that really doesn’t need a Chief to prepare just a cook.
The prices are average and the meals aren’t stingy so you could give it a try
Don’t expect anything out of the ordinary though and the music is a bit loud (for me anyway)
Not Great

Visited March 2014
Casablancasanur, Owner at Casablanca Dine Drink Dance, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
dear Trevor,

thank for your review, we are a Live Music Venue. 7 nights a week different bands, different styles. the one may be a little louder than the other, we try to keep the level as low as possible, at the start as the night goes on the music gets louder. You are also right about our menu, its simple but good and we do not have a Chief because we have no Indians in the kitchen.

from

Moscow, Russia
“LIVE music and nice crowd”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very nice place with lots of different live music bands every night.
AMAZING friendly waitresses.
Very nice manager Wayan who will remember you if you are a regular and will always come for a friendly talk.
The owner is Dutch and is always around to talk to.
Dont expect to find exquisite cuisine here, mainly the place is for drinks, dancing and making new friends.
They also have an american pool billiard.
If the music is good, you can expect a big crowd on the dance floor and very safe and friendly environment.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank TayaZharkova
dear Taya,

thank you for your lovely review. We agree we have the nicest staff and also a great manager. Live music every night. Our food is basic but good, we do not serve haute cuisine. look forward to see you again soon.

warm regards from
West Australia
“Best Nightlife in Sanur”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The owner Eugene is a bit of a muso and knows his bands. We've spent quite a few nights at Casablanca over the last 3 trips to Sanur and have seen different bands and different styles of music each time, always very good and very professional. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank carolyng26
Casablancasanur, Owner at Casablanca Dine Drink Dance, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Carolyn,

Indeed music is what we serve! Thanks for enjoying all your visits, at your next visit we hope to have the new stage ready to even serve the music better.

The Muso