“Tastest Burger ever..”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Locca

Cafe Locca
Ranked #271 of 429 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Delicious food in fast way!We serve tasty burgers and hot dogs and other meat meals together with french fries.We invite anyone who like to have simple international food.Open all day till late(midnight)right on main street ,outside tables,nice music and sport TV and more!
Sanur
“Tastest Burger ever..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I discover this cafe wondering streets of Sanur during my holiday to Bali.After spending couple of weeks in Indonesia I had finally get over nasi goreng and start miss western meaty food.I find this small cafe just perfect for lunch or quick bite after party in nearby Linga Longa bar. Except bacon burger layered between fresh lettuce and crispy onion other meal to die for was bacon chicken grill so succulent and yummy.I forget about McDonald which was much further and double price for half portion of Locca X Burger.Staff was friendly and chatty so I never feel lonely there.Next holiday I will definitely say big hello to them.

• Visited September 2012