Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$145
$83
Griya Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$138
$85
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$106
Hotels.com
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$61
$47
$182
$168
$230
$164
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$81
$78
Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$66
$152
$131
Orbitz.com
1,556 results
All reviewslayang layangluxury escapeslobster brunchescape packageocean view suitelarge infinity poolsignature massagebutler servicecomplimentary mini barsunrise breakfastkids clubpool restaurantspa suitefishing boatscold towelsin room diningbeautiful resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Or, guys! Avoid this property until they fix everything!
Pros
- unique design, very beautiful new property
- good pool area
- comfortable (but not a logical) suites
Cons
- service is extremely poor
- 1 hour for check-in
- they don't understand all my requests before coming so we had to move from room to room
- friendly staff, but very unprofessional
- you have to ask everything 3-4 times when it will be done (or not!)
- they charged us for services we don't order and you have to fix it
- no enough space for all the guests by the pool
- no real beach
- under construction from the left side
- VERY remote location
- poor breakfast staff except 1 guy - no one could make your eggs simply over hard!
- if you are not asian, forget about breakfast choice
- expensive, but it could be ok
- if you order a taxi - check 3 time, they can ruin your appointment or booking
- sand on the floor of our suite AFTER cleaning was EVERY DAY
- 35 min for checking-out
- etc etc etc
While some guys are enough good with experience in the top Bali hotels, for 90% of them need more more more training!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
11  Thank alexzhdanov
RegentBali B, General Manager at Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Regent guest, alexzhdanov sydney australia,
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay here at Regent Bali.
Please accept my unreserved apologies for the shortfalls experienced. Your comments have certainly moved us to a greater training need to turn around the services and products offerred.
I have discussed your review with our managers and have received a solid committment towards improvement.
My renewed apologies for not meeting your expectations and thank you once again for your informative and thorough review.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

It's hard to know quite where to start..

This hotel is outstanding on every level..

I have been home a week and still talking and thinking about this diamond in Sanur..

Do yourself the honest pleasure of staying there..

Yoga at 6.30 each morning, beach side, a cardio work out in a great gym followed by a swim and organic, 5 star food is every athlete - health conscious dream.. I loved it so much I am thinking of having my wedding here.

The day spa is to die for and there is simply not enough words in the English vocabulary to describe the staff.. You guys are amazing..

24hr butler service.. There was not one single thing that was to much trouble for the team at the Regent. Jamal, Rene, Julie, Eko and Esa... You guys know what I think of you all. This was up there with the best holiday I have ever had and I have travelled to many destinations and can't wait to come back..

All I can do is thank you from the bottom of my heart (to you all, all my girls and guys at brekkie and the day spa).

Honestly, I did not want to write this post simply for the fact that I wanted it to stay a hidden treasure..

However you all deserve every accolade and the amazing clientele that will walk through your doors.

Warmest Regards,

Katie Burt.

Room Tip: Ocean View
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katie B

Dear Regent Guest Katie B, Alice Springs, Australia

Thank you so much for the truly lovely and gracious review of your recent stay here at the Regent Bali. It is indeed a joy to read your comments. I have shared the comments with my team and they all appreciate the recognition. Thank you.

Looking forward to your next visit to Bali and the Regent.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here. It won't let me pick September 2013, so I had to select Jan this year as our travel date but we went as part of our honeymoon in September 2013. Just getting round to my reviews now.
The location was perfect. The staff were amazing and very friendly. Also liked that after a few days they knew me by name.
Only a small point of dissatisfaction but it was a real sticking point: we are well traveled and always stay 5 star. We also like to book hotels that offer Executive services, such as Executive floors, lounge access, which normally includes afternoon tea and evening canapes and cocktails, etc.
Reading about the hotel prior to our visit,one of the reasons I picked the Regent was due to it saying cocktails and canapes were served in the afternoon/evening.
I must say we were very disappointed when we were given the smallest single plate of six canapes to share. That was it. No more offered and nothing laid out to go back and have a few more. Also, it wasn't very appealing anyway.
And the cocktails? Well buy 1 and get one free.
I think you should re-think this policy. This is the first 5 star place I've stayed where there wasn't a spread of food provided. Normally cocktail hour is 5pm-7pm. This includes food and also drinks. Wines, beers, cocktails. This is INCLUDED in the price you've already paid. Considering how much each room is per night at the Regent, I think you can afford to pamper your guests a little with a few free drinks and some nice food. If other major brands such as Novotel, Sofitel and Pullman hotels, and also Shangri-la hotels we've stayed in can offer this service, I am not sure why you do not.
Given the choice of staying with you again, and a similar hotel that offered this service for a few hours of an evening, I would like you to know I would pick: The other hotel.
Food for thought anyway.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OzzieMuse

Dear Regent guest, OzzieMuse, Sydney, Australia

Thank you for sharing your review here on Trip Advisor.

I am terribly sorry that you were dissappointed with the cocktail experience but at the same time was thankful to read that besides that all else went well with your stay. I have already instructed the F&B Manager and the Chef to look into the cocktail menu with improvements in mind.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write these comments - we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed in Regent, Sanur, 26.12.13-01.01.2014. This excellent hotel is very well located, has a breath-taking beautiful design, very nice suites and top-level swimming pool. The food is fantastic and the fiendliness of the staff and the quality of service are beyond highest expectations.

Room Tip: we liked the garden view rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MikhailNikolaev

Dear Regent guest MikhailNikolaev Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland

Thank you for very kind and gracious review of the Regent Bali regarding your recent stay. I have shared your comments with the associates and they were delighted to know that their services have been recognized.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Regent Bali.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I'm a little late in writing this review but I wanted to make sure I got round to it eventually.
We were visiting Bali for the first time in Nov 2013 and at the time of booking the hotel, we had not taken up the offer of an airport pick-up. It wasn't until we were about to board our flight from Singapore that we decided perhaps a pick up would be a good idea. We're so happy we did.

A smartly uniform dressed rep from the Regent Bali was there to greet us as soon as we arrived. There were actually a couple of options of car available, one being a Rolls Royce - however, we thought that was a little over budget and unnecessary (on this occasion anyway!). The vehicle we were picked up in was fully AC'd and even had wifi available. Small but memorable touches also included cold towels and cold bottled water. It was approx 30 mins drive from the airport. We arrived in the evening and upon arrival at the hotel, we were pleasantly greeted by our butler who knew our names! The duty manager also came to welcome us with a refreshing ice cold drink. We were shown round the hotel grounds, which are stunning in the day and night. Our butler showed us to our huge room and encouraged us to use the butler service at any time we wished.

Our room was truly amazing. We booked into one of the Premier Suites and they are very large. You can see the layout of the rooms/suites available on their website. The AC automatically turns off and on when you close the veranda door. The mini bar which contains a variety of soft drinks was completely complimentary and restocked on a daily basis. You also get a plate of fresh fruit in your room each day. We were lucky to have mangosteen, bananas, and salaks. All YUM!
You are awoken with the soothing sounds of the gamelan in the mornings. It's like waking up in paradise.
There was also a Bose sound system with iPod docks in the room. Unfortunately, the speakers in the bathroom did not work. This is a a very minor complaint overall as you can still hear the music playing from the room itself when you're in the bathroom.

Our booking included breakfast and there was an extensive variety available, from western to eastern cuisines. There is also a small menu for 'cooked to order' breakfasts.

The Regent has a decent 50m infinity pool where again the staff are very attentive with towels, cold water, face mists - all inclusive. The hotel backs onto the beach. I'm sure there are much nicer beaches in Bali, but it wasn't bad at all.
There is a decent sized and equipped gym onsite which we used a couple of times. Most of the times, we were the only ones in there.
There is also a large library room in the grounds which I think would be a welcome sanctuary for anyone who just needs a little peace and quiet.

Overall I cannot find fault with this hotel and it is definitely one of the best I have ever stayed in, in regards, of the property itself is set in beautiful grounds, the staff are very friendly, attentive and very helpful. It is fairly new (not even a year old) and I hope they continue the great service. It definitely made our first experience in Bali, truly unforgettable.

Room Tip: Opt for a room that faces the gardens. The flame lit garden is gorgeous in the evenings!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
RegentBali B, General Manager at Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Regent guest dimples1976, london,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay here at Regent Bali.
I am happy to read that you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed the facilities and the services provided.

We all look forward to welcome you back to Regent Bali.

General Manager.