Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Ways to Experience Peek A Boo
from $70.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Took my 3 year old son to this great play centre (located on by pass ngurah Rai) in Sanur. My boy absolutly loved it and started crying when we told him we have to leave. It's a great big space for the kids to run around in and they also have a big climbing frame with tunnels, ladders & houses that is located in a closed off building next door. there is also a small cafe located inside selling light refreshments. TIP: take socks as you are not allowed inside with sandles or shoes. if you forget it's ok because they sell socks there.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Nice indoor playground in Sanur, good sir with a small child area and a 3-8 years outdoor area with trampoline.

Good location handy to all Sanur hotels and nice to give the kids a change of scenery.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank ozelite
Reviewed August 15, 2016

searching google to find a good place to my boy playing. we eat a good food, my son happy with playground facilities

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We love peek a boo. It is a great place for the kids to play. From very young age they can already play there. You can eat something there but the menu is very focused on kids and not much on the parents.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

What a great place! Huge and neat and a great range of toys for kids from babies to about age 11. I liked how in addition to the huge playground, there were many smaller toys for creative role playing. So many toy kitchens and a whole fleet of cars! Loved the books corner too. Especially loved how there was gentle Balinese music playing (no loud pop music like you might expect).

However when we wanted to order from cafe they didn't appear to have half their menu! Carrot cake? Sold out. Brownie? Sold out. I couldn't actually see any food in the display cabinet except an oat cookie, which we bought and did enjoy.

My iced cappuccino was great and I liked how the sugar syrup came on the side. My husband said his latte was "okay". The baby cino they made for our 3 year old was very hot though! He couldn't drink it for about 30 minutes. This was a bit ridiculous.

Thanks to reading other reviews we brought our own socks to wear, great tip! Otherwise you have to buy some.

They do need to fix up some of the soft tiles outside in the play ground because they are sticking up which is a trip hazard.

Overall very happy and would come again!

Date of experience: July 2016