“Amazing Kid Retreat”

Ranked #11 of 78 things to do in Sanur
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We recently returned from vacationing in Bali with our two children ages 3 and 5 years old. While we were in Sanur, we visited Peek A Boo and were very pleased with the experience. My children had a great time and did not want to leave after 3 hours. Peek A Boo is very clean and the assortment of toys in the indoor playground kept my children entertained for hours. It was nice being in an air-conditioned and very child friendly environment. My wife and I really enjoyed the café with free WIFI and the coffee was excellent! They also have a large outdoor playground and swings. I would definitely come back the next time we vacation in Bali. Peek A Boo offers a nice break for kids while vacationing in Bali and the staff was also very friendly.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Our kids loved the size of this place, we loved the price for 3 hours which was very reasonable around Aus $8! We went 2 times during our 4 days in Sanur :)

2  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Visited this place a few times and had my daughter birthday party here. The indoor and outdoor playground are good. During the party everything went well and we were very happy.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Well managed and well run. Clean new equipment - no safety issues. Particularly suitable for 2-6/7 yr olds. 80,000 per child to get in and free for adults unlike some other places we have been to. Lovely coffee / tea / cake selection and well worth a couple of hours or so after the little ones get bored of the beach. We tied it in to a trip to sanur beach where we had lunch then went to peek a boo around 3 o clock to finish off the day and tire the kids out. They really enjoyed it and we would recommend anyone with little ones to pay a visit. Excellent.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great place to relax and enjoy my coffee and a good read while keeping an eye on the kids playing in the airconditioned indoor area. There's an outdoor area for older kids, featuring slides and see-saws.
The place is very clean, I like that everyone has to wear socks - if you don't have a pair available you can buy a pair at the entrance. Hands are sanitized and the kids' temperatures read before they are allowed into the play area.