“Great place for kids”

Sanur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place for kids”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

As a resident of Sanur my family and I visit Peek A Boo regularly. My daughters 2 & 6 are never bored and love to go every time we do. My oldest daughter also takes ballet lessons at Peekaboo which is great as saves us the drive to Seminyak to the dance studio. The indoor play area is great as air conditioned. Lots of toys to play with that really engage the children. When you are ready to hit the heat the outdoor playground is wonderful nothing like it in Bali. I love the fact that you can sit and relax and enjoy the cafe and free wifi and know that your kids are safe and happy.

2 Thank SanurAlexBali

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for kids!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I live in Bali and took my 2 children ( ages-2 & 5) to Peekaboo recently. My children had a great time. We will be back soon! They have a large selection of toys and the indoor playground was air conditioned. My older daughter enjoyed the out door playground; especially the swings and tall slides. My younger one never got bored as their is so much to offer in the inside playground. He really liked the toy cars that he could ride in. Best of all I was able to relax and enjoy a snack and coffee while my kids played. This place is a must for families with young children. Great value and your children will not want to go home!

1 Thank kobewasabi
Munich, Germany
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“A nice kids playground”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

When you need a playground in Bali this is the place to go. Bali is lacking public parks that are good for kids and families. In Peek A Boo your kids can meet and play in a save and fun athmosphere. A bit artificial when you are used to kid playgrounds in germany...but there is no alternative in Bali

2 Thank OliverG591
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Wonderful fun”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My 2 year old daughter loved this place. The toys were fantastic and the outdoor slide area was great. Everything very clean and the staff were very friendly. The coffee from the cafe was very nice and the free wifi worked well. Highly recommend to beat the heat!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank katie07
perth
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great place for the dads to take the kids on the mums day off :)”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Very clean, spacious. Equipment all new. The staff were vigilant about keeping things set up in the right spots... Lots of imaginative play equipment, musical instruments, large climbing frame, ball pool. 3 hour play limit for approx $6.50 BYO socks otherwise had to buy theirs.... cafe on site but hubby didn't try. Would return again

Visited June 2012