“Ayu Bliss”
Review of Ayu Spa

Ayu Spa
Ranked #13 of 66 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Saw Ayu when I was eating breakfast at Luhtus and decided to check it out. Had a walk through inspection and booked a 2.5 hour package for later that afternoon. Rode my bike over and enjoyed a traditional Balinese massage, facial with steam and peel and a hair cream massage. I thought the value was very good. My gal was very friendly and asked me quite a few times if the pressure was comfortable. The upstairs room was spotless and I had it to myself! The shower was nice to rinse off as well. $21 US? Amazing value!

On another note while I was getting my scalp massage downstairs a few ladies came in and were quite rude and demeaning to the girls. Maybe the people that are not happy with Ayu are the people that are not hapy anywhere. You are in Bali for god sake..just let it go!

1  Thank LTVL

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Whilst I did enjoy my massage I found the table small for my size 16 frame and had to tuck my hands under my thighs to stop them falling off!
My pedicure was good and the vacuum facial was a bit weird and I wasn't much of a fan of the laser going off without any warning. She didn't warn me before anything so it was surprise after surprise and then just applied the mask and walked off ... Didn't know I had a mask on until she returned 10-15 mins later to peel off.

I liked having a quick shower after the massage so I wasn't too oily, but I found it lacked the friendliness of the other spas I have visited in Sanur. No real warmth or interaction.

My sister hated it, her massage was awful whereas mine was good do it depends on who you get on the day. Hers kept talking to the lady doing my facial and stopped applying any pressure when talking. Shame really.

1  Thank Katieokb
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I think the thing that i miss most from my recent trip was this spa place! The place was really clean, right by the beach, professional & friendly staff and very affordable price most of all! I'll make sure to visit Ayu Spa again the next time i go back

Reviewed June 1, 2014

A nice air conditioned salon,everything can be taken care of here,from a quick nail paint for 30,000 rups.($3) to full manicure,pedicure,massage,hair creambath(sublime)cut and colour etc.etc.Very relaxing indeed! Free cold water handed out on arrival,a welcome touch!

3  Thank eve b
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Loved this little spa. My husband and I had a massage together in a spotlessly clean and cool room. The staff are lovely and the location so convenient (right on the beach.) Will definitely make this our one and only spa on our next visit!

2  Thank LindaKayJ