“Bliss!!!”
Review of Ayu Spa

Ayu Spa
Ranked #13 of 66 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Had a few 'couple' massages here with my hubby. Thank you for winning my husband over.. prior to our visit to Bali he was anti massages after a bad experience with a Thai Massage. (He seriously didn't enjoy it). Took a while to talk him into this but after our first visit to Ayu Spa he was hooked. He was the one suggesting a massage!
On another day I booked a package - massage, facial and hair cream bath - 2 1/2 hours of bliss. I asked hubby "What will you do?" His answer - "get a massage!"
It was a very beautiful setting and the staff were very friendly. Airconditioned and classy. It is very popular and you have to book. They even offer you a shower after to wash off the oil! We would highly recommend Ayu Spa to anyone! Very affordable and a great way to relax! :)

4  Thank shrubee

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I brought my ten year old daughter in for a mani/pedi with flowers. We both enjoyed it very much. They are very kind and professional and as a bonus, it is air conditioned inside! We will definitely go back again and try a massage.

1  Thank Nicolesophias
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I visited the spa twice in three days and it was lovely.
I bought packet 2 - a massage, facial and a lovely cream bath hair treatment. It was two and a half hours of bliss and they only charged $24!!!! A lovely bathroom to shower after the massage and I felt like a million bucks. I ended up booking the second visit just hours before we left to go home. Highly recommend this spa!

1  Thank June N
Reviewed December 26, 2013

this place is just great the location on the beach and service is amazing just book in and be ready to have a great day

1  Thank steffie2013sept
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

The messages are ok to good, but not excellent. Compaired to other salons, this one looks well taking care of and is hygienic, but we where missing the enthousiasm with the employees. The don't always seem to happy with their job. Also it was a bit disturbing that some of the rooms look right into the store next door.

Overall a good spa to go to.