“Love Ayu Spa”
Review of Ayu Spa

Ayu Spa
Ranked #14 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great spa , and Ayu is a very good hairdresser , have had many haircuts and colours , and cannot fault Ayu's work , she is also a lovely friendly girl , with good knowledge of hair, both men and women's . The facials , massages , and foot spas are all , excellent , and the girls are very thorough with the waxing , the staff are all very happy friendly girls , and the Spa is very clean , and relaxing , with lovely beach front location , the prices are very reasonable , very good value , you can also get a great coffee from outside the front door , what more do you need !!!!!!!

1  Thank shezau

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Highly recommend !!Great salon ,repeat customers over the years of the fabulous Ayu .
Clean,friendly and professional and decent prices.great beachfront location .
If in Sanur do not go anywhere else.great coffee shop right outside the door.

1  Thank Mitchybear
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went there for a facial because other spa salons on the beach were either dodgy or too expensive, and I'm happy with the outcome. They only had one facial option and that was more or less similar to a salon treatment in Australia and included a scrub, some steam, eyebrows, cleansing, mask, and I enjoyed good 20 minutes of facial massage.
The location is great, the girl led me to the top floor where their treatment room is, and I was the only person there at the time. The room was sunny and bright and looked beautiful. There were 3 tables however, not separated by anything, so if it gets busy you may be lying next to somebody else. I really enjoyed being there (shame the room not overlooking the ocean because of a high tree at the front), it was like an ideal spa retreat pictured in a magazine ad :)
Would like to go there again and try their fancy milk bath or something similar.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife talked me into getting my first ever facial and after reading reviews on trip advisor, decided this was the place to go.
Tucked in behind a coffee shop the spa is spotlessly clean and smells nice and fresh.
The treatment rooms are very private playing ambient music making the whole experience very relaxing. Except for a hook thing the girl attempted to grate my nose of with (I am told this is normal procedure).
All in all, a great little spot and we both left feeling refreshed and shiny.
Cost of facials was 80,000rp per person. Great value.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I started with a massage and body scrub on the first and finished with a hair spa on the last . In between I had something done everyday and they were all great. Very clean and proffessional and the nicest facial I have ever had, including eyebrows. Same prices a sthe beach girls but private.

2  Thank Susan C