“Ayu Spa and salon”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Ayu Spa and salon”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Highly recommend !!Great salon ,repeat customers over the years of the fabulous Ayu .
Clean,friendly and professional and decent prices.great beachfront location .
If in Sanur do not go anywhere else.great coffee shop right outside the door.

1 Thank Mitchybear

• Indonesian first
Western Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Good spa and location”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went there for a facial because other spa salons on the beach were either dodgy or too expensive, and I'm happy with the outcome. They only had one facial option and that was more or less similar to a salon treatment in Australia and included a scrub, some steam, eyebrows, cleansing, mask, and I enjoyed good 20 minutes of facial massage.
The location is great, the girl led me to the top floor where their treatment room is, and I was the only person there at the time. The room was sunny and bright and looked beautiful. There were 3 tables however, not separated by anything, so if it gets busy you may be lying next to somebody else. I really enjoyed being there (shame the room not overlooking the ocean because of a high tree at the front), it was like an ideal spa retreat pictured in a magazine ad :)
Would like to go there again and try their fancy milk bath or something similar.

Visited December 2012
Drouin, Australia
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“My wifes idea.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife talked me into getting my first ever facial and after reading reviews on trip advisor, decided this was the place to go.
Tucked in behind a coffee shop the spa is spotlessly clean and smells nice and fresh.
The treatment rooms are very private playing ambient music making the whole experience very relaxing. Except for a hook thing the girl attempted to grate my nose of with (I am told this is normal procedure).
All in all, a great little spot and we both left feeling refreshed and shiny.
Cost of facials was 80,000rp per person. Great value.

Visited November 2012
Ararat, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“one day, one treatment”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I started with a massage and body scrub on the first and finished with a hair spa on the last . In between I had something done everyday and they were all great. Very clean and proffessional and the nicest facial I have ever had, including eyebrows. Same prices a sthe beach girls but private.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Susan C
Perth, Western Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My friend and I had a facial and also nail polish with a flower at Ayu Spa. The facial was absolutely heavenly and the nails looked great afterwards - they were done whilst waiting for the mask to dry. We were also given some water when we arrived and afterwards. Would totally recommend this facility

Visited September 2012