“Excellent, excellent, excellent!”

$115.00*
Padang Bai Scuba Diving Tour for Qualified divers with Bali Diving
Ranked #10 of 147 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali's most famous Scuba Diving and Snorkelling Centre Bali Diving specializes in Daily Dive Trips, Resort Diving Programs for divers who have not completed a course, PADI & SSI Diving Courses from Beginner to Instructor and Dive Safaris around the fantastic dive sites of Bali. We specialize in daily trips to the shipwreck at Tulamben and Safaris to look for the Mola Mola (July - October)With an emphasis on safety our guides and instructors only work with groups of 4 divers or less and if you want - you can hire a "Private" Dive Guide - Underwater Photographers love this service.Our mission at Bali Diving is to provide our guests with the best possible and safest diving experience - at a fair price.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is probably the best thing I did during my entire Bali stay, including climbing a volcano! Never having dived before, I thought it would be a good idea to attempt my first at Tulamben's U.S. Liberty wreck. I inquired at Bali diving and Robin, the executive partner, has been so informative and helpful. I never kept my expectations very high though but on the actual first experience down there - I was so blown away. There are no words to describe the spectacular sight down there! My guide master has been really helpful and took great care of me; he put me right at ease even though I was a bit nervous in the beginning. He told me I was a fast learner, and to think I have never really been comfortable in the water! Overall a totally amazing experience and wonderful service.

1  Thank Yani_Am87
There are newer reviews for Bali Diving

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Our goal was very clear - we wanted to see manta rays. Limitations: 2 kids (age 5 and 8) and just one day available.

We sent enquiry emails to several dive schools. Quickly got responses, also suggesting private trips. Only Robin proposed an extra snorkeling guide for the kids + a nanny on the boat. This way we could have it all - 2 dives at Manta Point with a guide just for the 2 of us, our 8-year daughter was happy to see the mantas while snorkeling, feeling save with her personal guide. The 5 old was watching the mantas from the boat, safe with a nanny.

The price was obviously more expensive that while joining a group, but certainly fair. No doubt we would do it again this way.

The equipment was new, guides excellent, kids had great time with the nanny (which was great as the kids do not speak English). We even felt a bit too spoiled with the guys doing everything for us.

2  Thank Henk B
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Before our trip, I liaised with Robin Sharp and he was so responsive and detailed in the emails. We scheduled a one-day 2 dives in Tulamben. We were assigned to 2 instructors. Previously, I had informed Robin that my girlfriend and I are deaf and still very new in scuba diving with less than 10 logged dives, hence having 2 instructors for safety reasons.

Tulamben was indeed marvelous and a must-dive place. Everything is so beautiful. We appreciate the efforts of the instructors to make our trip very worth-while and we shall be back again in future, hopefully for Advanced Open Water course!

Thank you, Bali Diving Centre! :)

3  Thank DennisWang
Reviewed May 12, 2014

A friend and I had 9 total dives each in 3 locations (Tulamben, Padang Bai & Amed) over a week with Bali Diving, and the experience was nothing short of amazing. The guys are all professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and they go above and beyond to ensure you have the best experience possible. Also, my friend was a very reluctant diver who wasn't even sure that she would dive at all, but with the patient and professional help from the instructors (particularly Hazmy!) she now has her Open Water license! An incredible experience that we are keen to repeat as soon as possible (and I think I'll be doing my Advanced OW with them next time I go...). Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bali Diving to anyone!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Firstly, staff are incredibly welcoming and friendly, making you feel at home right away. Beautiful Santi is always in the office to clear any doubts you may have regarding anything. Aris is the transport coordinator and his friendly face and jokes will never fail to crack you up, not to mention he is a great driver! Dominic is the operations manager as well as an experienced diver, ask him anything regarding your diving experience and he might share a tip or two! last but not least, my awesome dive instructor Dika, who was ever so patient and making sure that I acquire all the necessary skills to be a diver. At the end of my open diver course, not only did I manage to feast my eyes upon the beauty in the ocean, I forged many friendships and went home with memories to last a lifetime. Thinking of going diving in Bali? Look nowhere else. Bali Diving is the place of choice!