“A great place to get clothes”

Nogo - Bali Ikat Centre
Ranked #5 of 24 Shopping in Sanur
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been a regular customer here for 8 years now, and buy at least one thing every time I pass through Bali on my way to points east in Indonesia. Beautiful fabrics, interesting styles, reasonable prices considering that it's all custom made (yes, they do have ready made for sale, but I always get custom).

2  Thank Fay W

Reviewed May 26, 2013

and not expensive..............set price but when I was ready to pay they offered me a discount. If you wnt good quality, beautiful hand woven fabric and batik, this is the place to go.

3  Thank Netti27
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We purchased a number of items in Nogo's well-appointed spacious and air-conditioned premises on the main Sanur strip (please note that they are likely to be moving to a new location in Sanur in the near future). They also made a dress for my wife. There was no hard sell, just pleasant friendly people, who also offered the hot visitor chilled water, long before money changed hands.

The dress was ready in a few days and when we wanted some final minor alterations, they did these while we waited (maybe good business sense as I also decided to buy a shirt during this time, but again a total lack of any pressure selling). The fabric and fit of the dress were both beautiful and it was nice to both contribute to the local economy and have some very nice souvenirs, which we will both enjoy wearing.

5  Thank Peter T
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I stepped into the shop attracted by the window and the weaving looms. the cotton fablic and ikat is good quality, world away from the cheap ones you find from tourist souvenior shops. i found a shade of blue- green i liked and asked if they can sew the seams so i can wear it as a sarong. i got it in 20 min. while i went to see other shops. i am quite satisfied with the purchase and i can recommend this shop.

2  Thank Megumi H
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Discovered with only 2 days left of our holiday and wish we'd found it earlier! Attracted by the fabrics (and the weaving loom out the front), we went in to investigate and discovered beautifully made clothing for women in superb fabrics (along with a small selection of jewellery, men's clothing, bags etc). I pounced upon a couple of designs and, heart-in-mouth, asked if it was possible to have them made for me before we left. Not only did they agree to do so very willingly, but, in the end the clothes (a skirt and dress made to measure) were made within a day in gorgeous coloured cotton fabrics of my choice - they fitted to perfection and the attention to detail was admirable. As a slim and not very tall person who finds it hard to find clothes to fit, these items were a dream come true! I cannot recommend them highly enough and only wish I had discovered them sooner on our holiday.

6  Thank Hatfia