Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
L. O. V. E. This Spa

They wash your feet before each “treatment.” This speaks volumes to me. Not just about the... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2019
917giselleh
Oakland, California
via mobile
Relax

Having read good reviews, I decided to try this spa. No regret. They have execellent therapy. The... read more

Reviewed July 14, 2019
ManngaDua
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.83
from $13.80
from $8.70
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews foot scrub spa experience balinese massage ginger tea natural products welcome drink the busy main street warm stone room was clean massage oil minute massage shoulder massage professional staff great massage treatment therapist turmeric
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

I cannot fault Jamu! The whole experience is great from the welcoming ginger tea to the turmeric drink to finish.
The on-line booking system is really easy to use. The atmosphere at the spa is very quiet and relaxed. The staff are all excellent.
This was our third visit to Jamu and is certainly the best spa we have found in Sanur. Slightly more expensive than other spas but well worth it. We will be back very soon

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Ozgozza
Wiana P, Manager at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Ozgozza

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a beautiful review for us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at Jamu Wellness.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

We tried Jamu Wellness for a one hour traditional massage based on the good reviews on Trip Advisor. It was incredible. It was a little more expensive than some of the other massage places on the street but well worth the extra cost. It was pure indulgence from the moment you walked in. We will definitely be back for more treatments during our stay.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank 488lilya

Dear Ms. Lilya

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It really means a lot to us. Great to hear you had such a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Have a great day

Reviewed May 23, 2019

My partner and I booked an appointment at Jamu Wellness on our last full day in Bali (so sad) as they were recommended by our wonderful hotel Tandjung Sari.

They were very friendly and accommodating and responded quickly to WhatsApp messages.

We visited Jamu Wellness on the evening of 21 May. It is a quiet sanctuary set back from the busy main road in Sanur. It immediately felt like a restful haven with soft music and an essential oil diffuser emitting a beautiful scent.

The ladies were very professional and kind. We were welcomed with a soothing cold towel and a delicious drink and then were ushered into our treatment room. We were treated to a relaxing foot bath and then our 90 minute Balinese Massage began.

To put it simply: it was the best massage either of us had ever had. These ladies are so skilled, so talented, so thoughtful and attuned to your comfort and wellbeing. Their hands are incredibly strong and yet can also give a soothing, gentle touch. My therapist seemed to know intuitively where I was carrying tension and where I had pain or sensitivity and she treated each area with utmost care and expertise. It was wonderful.

After the massage my partner and I conferred and we both agreed that it was the best massage either of us had ever had. We enjoyed a turmeric drink in the restful reception area and felt a tremendous sense of well-being and relaxation. Every muscle in my body felt like it was humming and I (a very anxious person) felt calm and peaceful.

Thank you Jamu Wellness. We will be back next time we are in Sanur!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank lauraadairhart

Dear Laura

Reviewed April 25, 2019

Reasonably priced and charming. Very thoughtful touches and lovely staff. Great way to pass an afternoon but plan for a nap - you will be very relaxed after!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank sassylassy2015
Wiana2019, Manager at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Dear Ms. Sassylassy

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It really means a lot to us. Great to hear you had such a great experience. It is important for us to open the doors of Spa to everyone to enjoy its benefits. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I need this everyday! Jamu Spa is a haven of quiet, down a side lane away from any traffic noise. The service is first class, from the welcome drink, health and requirements questionnaire, foot scrub and bath to begin and a massage that was superb. The private room had soft music playing, the oils are organic and the whole place is immaculately clean.

I want to pack Yuni up and take her home with me. Her strong hands released tension in every part of my body during my hour long Balinese massage. Time stood still... it actually felt longer than an hour, though I could have laid there all day!

There are cheaper massages in Sanur but I doubt there are better. For AUD$22 I was transported to heaven for a while.

I think this is the best massage I have had in Bali, maybe 2nd only to a cliff top experience (that cost nearly 10x this price). I am sad to be leaving Bali early tomorrow or I would be back for 2nds.

I can highly recommend Jamu Spa, and Yuni in particular. Thank you and see you when we are next in Sanur!

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank SuskiQ
Stay736750, Manager at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Dear our values customer,

Thank you so much for giving great review to our spa especially yuni our staff.
We are glad to have change to give service for you. We waiting your next visit when you cone to sanur. Stay healthy and have a great day

Jamu Wellness