Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
L. O. V. E. This Spa

They wash your feet before each “treatment.” This speaks volumes to me. Not just about the... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2019
917giselleh
Oakland, California
via mobile
Relax

Having read good reviews, I decided to try this spa. No regret. They have execellent therapy. The... read more

Reviewed July 14, 2019
ManngaDua
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.83
from $13.80
from $8.70
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews foot scrub spa experience balinese massage ginger tea natural products welcome drink the busy main street warm stone room was clean massage oil minute massage shoulder massage professional staff great massage treatment therapist turmeric
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I need this everyday! Jamu Spa is a haven of quiet, down a side lane away from any traffic noise. The service is first class, from the welcome drink, health and requirements questionnaire, foot scrub and bath to begin and a massage that was superb. The private room had soft music playing, the oils are organic and the whole place is immaculately clean.

I want to pack Yuni up and take her home with me. Her strong hands released tension in every part of my body during my hour long Balinese massage. Time stood still... it actually felt longer than an hour, though I could have laid there all day!

There are cheaper massages in Sanur but I doubt there are better. For AUD$22 I was transported to heaven for a while.

I think this is the best massage I have had in Bali, maybe 2nd only to a cliff top experience (that cost nearly 10x this price). I am sad to be leaving Bali early tomorrow or I would be back for 2nds.

I can highly recommend Jamu Spa, and Yuni in particular. Thank you and see you when we are next in Sanur!

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank SuskiQ
Stay736750, Manager at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Dear our values customer,

Thank you so much for giving great review to our spa especially yuni our staff.
We are glad to have change to give service for you. We waiting your next visit when you cone to sanur. Stay healthy and have a great day

Jamu Wellness

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday following the reviews on here I visited as a walk-in. The spa is hidden down a little alley not far from the Popular supermarket.. It's well off the road,so its quiet. I took a 2 hour Jempiring package which h cost 534K in including tax. A cup of ginger tea to start, a clean and calm room,gentle music and delicate perfume were the background to a wonderful Balinese massage followed by a very effective fresh fruit peel facial, which was itself accompanied by a foot massage. The therapist Hendra was careful with my face, avoiding a little problem area. A lemon tea to finish and I left smooth and relaxed. I like that the products are natural and cruelty free. The ones I purchased were packed in a recycled newspaper bag. Nice eco friendly touch. They get 4 stars only because they sell some products in plastic containers.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank catllar2015

Dear values customer,

Thank you so much for choosing our spa to your treatment place. Thank you so much for great review to our spa especially Hendra our staff.
In jamu wellness we try to reduce plastic and for sure soon we will sale our product without plastic container, thank you so much for your feedback. We welcoming for your next visit.
Stay healthy and have a beautiful day

Jamu Wellness

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

I went with a friend for a 1 hour traditional massage and it was amazing! After having tried massages every day we were in Bali, I can safely say this was the best one. A bit more pricey than the ones you find in Sanur, but definitely worth the price. The place is very clean and well decorated, the staff are very friendly and professional and the products used are wonderful. World class place. I strongly recommend it.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank 481sonial
Stay736750, Manager at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear Ms. Sonia,

Warmest Greeting from Jamu Wellness

Thank you for choosing our place for your treatment place.
Is a pride for us to get the opportunity to provide services to you.
We will always try to provide the best service to our guests.

Have a nice day

Wiana A. Putri

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Hendra was wonderful very sensitive professional and kind really focused on her massage . It was a beautiful peaceful clean professional place . Good service and value for quality treatment
I had facial which includes foot massage and because of recently broken arm in plaster cast had a back and shoulder massage and my hair washed for me . So lovely and safe I returned next day with my husband for a full Balinese massage . My husband had back and shoulder massage and foot massage in same room at same time and had a positive experience too.
Very beautiful calm and healing experience.
Well worth it !

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank Homeaway2015
Stay736750, Manager at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

Dear Mrs. Francesca Alexander

Warmest Greeting from Jamu Wellness

Thank you for taking the time and write a wonderful review for us. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great time and enjoyed the spa treatments at Jamu Wellness. Hopefully your condition will recover quickly as before

Have a beautiful day..

Wiana A.Putri

Reviewed November 9, 2018

It was our first visit in Spa in Sanur after long trip.
We were greeted ginger tea for muscles relaxation.
While we drinking the tea, we filled the papers, where we described our health conditions.
We had traditional Balinese massage. Therapists were professional.
After the treatment we had healthy drink too.
The spa itself is very clean and cozy, personal is very helpful.

Date of experience: October 2018
Stay736750, Manager at Jamu Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Dear Mrs. Tatiana