“Warung Sunrise is a fantasicbar and grill right on Sanur Beach”
Review of Warung Sunrise

Warung Sunrise
Ranked #67 of 437 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located right on the beach with your feet in the sand,down pass Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel & right next to Diwangkara Villa Resort. Open every day (excluding Nyepi & Galungan Day) from 7am until late serving breakfast, lunch & dinner. Live music every Monday, Wednesday & Friday starting from 8.30pm.
gosford
“Warung Sunrise is a fantasicbar and grill right on Sanur Beach”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We dined a couple nights before we left Bali, shame we left it so late in holiday I enjoyed more than the other beach bar and grill we went to on our first week. Sunrise is family owned and run, with a fantastic reggae band fronted by the very talented Ida Budiman "the Bob Marley of Bali".

Food and setting perfect wife had a whole fish and I had steak and was best steak I have had on Bali and Flores Island, icy cold beer in Aussie stubby holders real SH not cheap Bali ones that are sold over there. We ate at a table situated on the white sand with the moon and a couple candles. Moved closer to the stage when the show stared. Very reasonable prices for meals and drink, staff fantastic and friendly, will go back there next trip and more than once.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank david p

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My partne and I dined at Warung Sunrise on our last night in Bali and we were devastated that we hadn't discovered it sooner. The restaurant is situated on Sanur Beach and is just beautiful, and the food does not disappoint . I had the Beef Rendang which was by far the best I've ever had, it was cooked perfectly and melted in my mouth. The vibe of the place was awesome and we absolutely loved the reggae music played by the house band. Great atmosphere and great food, what more could you ask for?!

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great Food, Cold Drinks & Value For Money On The Beach”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food here is really fresh - the owner goes to the market daily. I tried the tuna, nasi goreng, lumpia and ordered a fresh coconut juice which was massive. Everything I ordered was great. The drinks are cold and also have stubby holders for us Aussies. The warung is family run and they have live reggae on Monday, Wednesday & Friday nights. Tables are set in the sand and there are beanbags and sun lounges at the front. Very relaxed atmosphere with attentive friendly staff.

• Visited November 2012