“Great place to stay in Sanur”

Swastika Guesthouse
Ranked #78 of 135 Sanur B&B and Inns
Melbourne
“Great place to stay in Sanur”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I moved here from another more expensive hotel in Sanur and this has been a much better stay. Super friendly staff both in the hotel and the restaurant downstairs. The room is very spacious and clean, and there's a large bathbub which is important for me on holidays, also cable tv and nice furniture in the rooms. There's small pool which is lovely for a quick dip in the hot afternoon sun. I highly recommend this hotel to solo travellers, couples and even families.

Room Tip: Room 25 at the rear of the property was nice and quiet. There are renovations going on at the momen...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank charityshaw

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I couldn't believe my luck. Have been to Bali on many trips, but for what I needed this time, relaxation, a little painting, handy to local market, shops and Internet next door, it was perfect... and huge clean rooms overlooking the lovely pool area. A touch of paradise.
I loved the staff who were wonderful and took very good care of me.
Everything being so good I decided to stay there for two months.
For the price you will not get better anywhere else in Bali.
This is a dream you can afford, and for me,it
was perfect.
It was one of the best times in my life, especially with the wonderful life long friends I made this time round in Sanur.
Remember, you get what you pay for, but at
Swastika Guesthouse, it's real value for money... and you get so much more here.
People always find something to complain about, but I was happy, perhaps the happiest time in my life, certainly one of them.
You will not be disappointed and happy
holidaying.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Alec8
Svendborg, Denmark
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Well.
I stepped in to check in, but started waiting twenty minutes before anybody was there to help me - hey! The room is 35$, wouldn't you expect at least a person behind the reception desk.
The room is fine though, but not worth 35$...
The restaurant looks high class with nice tables and well dressed staff, but when I ordered the smallest and the worst cesar salad I've seen containing seriously 2 salad leaves, soft and old crotonques and a dressing from a tube, I realized that they just dress well to get costumers, but the food is not better than something you can buy at the street!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Kasper-Hz
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We have stopped there many times..the place has really gone down hill..sun loungers are soo old and rusty..and the cusions are hidden away to be used..we knew were they was kept,but the new guest didn't the staff there wouldn't tell them the guest tried to lay on the old wooden slates...what topped it all when they tried to charge us for s pot of hot water..that's taking the peee... Samantha and des from England

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank samantha n
Poole, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We came across the Swastika Guesthouse whilst walking along the main street in Sanur. We were shown around the rooms ans really couldn't believe the size. Our room had 2 twin beds and a single as well as wardrobe, tv, fridge, en-suite, balcony and enough spare space to run around.
The pool area, although in the shade, was nice and the pool clean and tidy.
We ate in the restaurant a few times in the evening as well as breakfast each day (included).
The staff were great, very helpful on planning trips and giving us local information.
Lastly the price was incredibly good considering the facilities we had for the week.
We would stay here again if we were in Sanur.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank TheBannys
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sanur
Abian Srama Hotel and Spa
Yulia 2 Homestay
Yulia 2 Homestay
#74 of 135 in Sanur
Kembali Lagi Guest House

Been to Swastika Guesthouse? Share your experiences!