“Opposite melia genoa”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Carla Spa

Carla Spa
Ranked #12 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide : - Normal Massage doing by professional masseuse girl or boy - Nail Treatment such as pedicure, manicure, nail art, extension, nail polish, etc - Beauty treatment, facial by Viva and biokos, make up complete, make up for bride and groom - Hair Treatment, hair cut, colouring, hair extension, hair styling, blow dry, etc - Waxing, under arms, full bikini, up lip, full leg, etc - We can serve you in your room (Home Sevice) Carla Spa located in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua Beautiful and clean place, full Ac Open 09.00 Am - 11.00 Pm Every day Please come and enjoy Regard Carla Spa
Perth
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Opposite melia genoa”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It's super cheap and great value for money. I wanted the 4hand massage ultra hard and the small staff did their best to hurt me-$10 for two people for an hour. I got a mani/pedicure package with my wife. Not bad but could have removed more dry skin. The hair cremebath my wife got looked great and the nails my daughter got looks great. Only down side was the polish didn't last on my wife's nails.

A good little business with dedicated staff-who do put in the hours.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank John E

Heerlen, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Carla's Spa tegenover het Melia Benoa hotel”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I write it here in English so that de girls from Carla's Spa in Bali this also can read.

What I think about Carla's Spa is that the girls always trying,to make time for you,and that they help you as quick as they can.
And then they forget them selfs,to drink,or thake a few minutes break,while that are also humans.

My husband and I went to them because it was across the street from the hotel Melia Benoa,and it was clean,it was fun,it was good,and it was hounest.
Every girl try's to do her best on her own way.
They also good in cleaning,and do there own laundry,so they are very hygienisch.
I have don my nails,pedicure,polish,face,back,head massage,and even they have done my hare.
Fantastic!!
My husband had mostly a full body massage,and we went mostly eveery day,two times a day.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank susannevgrim
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Do not waste your money”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I took 2 of my girlfriends here for a 1 hour full body massage as I had read some ok reviews on the place and they had not been to Bali before and were looking forward to some pampering. It was by far the worst massage I have ever had and my friends agreed. The girls doing the massage where not at all interested in what they were doing and just copying each other. The salon was noisy with all the other staff laughing and yelling at each other. I felt more stressed out after the massage than before..

Visited August 2013
6 Thank tamara48
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not quite right”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I went to the Carla Spa in seminyak today with my partner. I got hair extensions which look fine and are good quality. Nothing wrong with this part of our service. My boyfriend wanted a hair cut and a shave. They started with the shave and have ripped his face to pieces. The young lady clearly had no idea what she was doing. They didnt charge us for the shave obviously, but they didnt apologise for it either. This has soured our last day of a fantastic trip to bali :-(

5 Thank Amy S
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great massage in a buzzing environment”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

On numerous occasions I had excellent professional massages by the same therapist. The unfortunate part is the constant noise in the spa whether it is the blow dryer going on forever or the very loud clientele that is use to open air beach massage in the view of passerby. There is little to no privacy. You could be laying on the table and suddenly a customer and another therapist walk in and then you are now sharing the room divided by a curtain that she will pull once in. At this point you are practically the victim of this new customer's pain and stories!
I Also had a manicure on a different day but was not overly impressed with the treatment

Visited November 2013