“Great value massage”
Review of Carla Spa

Carla Spa
Ranked #12 of 70 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide : - Normal Massage doing by professional masseuse girl or boy - Nail Treatment such as pedicure, manicure, nail art, extension, nail polish, etc - Beauty treatment, facial by Viva and biokos, make up complete, make up for bride and groom - Hair Treatment, hair cut, colouring, hair extension, hair styling, blow dry, etc - Waxing, under arms, full bikini, up lip, full leg, etc - We can serve you in your room (Home Sevice) Carla Spa located in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua Beautiful and clean place, full Ac Open 09.00 Am - 11.00 Pm Every day Please come and enjoy Regard Carla Spa
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went to Carla's In both Sanur and Seminyak and found the massage very good. In Sanur we had several full body massages and a facial and it was so cheap and the girls are attentive and quite good massage therapist.....tiny little things but they sure have good pressure !
In Seminyak we had reflexology's and used the Dr Fish which I love ! I also had a pedicure which was about $5 and was excellent !
I found both locations to be clean and professional , the staff were attentive and caring, yes there was a bit of chat but it wasn't loud or excessive.....I think the loud Aussies coming in and demanding this and that and wanting it NOW were the noisy ones !

1  Thank Debinqueensland

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The ambience one might expect from a similar massage place - say Chi Link - will not be found here.

Regardless, the girls are very attentive, and previous reviews discussing noise and excessive talking between therapists have been taken on board by management - the only noise we had was another Australian who just would not shut up.

Between my wife and I,we had a hot stone (done well, at odds with earlier reviewer) a full body and scrub, and facials for both. 310 000 rupiah. Excellent value, definitely going back.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The massage is the most terrible I had in Bali, strange small room with no Spa experience at all. Tourist trap! Waste of time. There are much beter places, pay 2 dollars more and you find a good professional one.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went in here today. Cheap prices so worth it. Had a full body massage. Pressure was good and for the price you can't complain. Not quiet and peaceful though.. Lots of noise, chatting, laughing etc.. If your after a relaxing massage this isn't it.. But great value for money all the same.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

i'm really like spa, but carla spa make me headache . i really never want to come to carla again ... so bad service in there and have arabian man so noisy. and the terapist can not massage and just make me headace after spa... i was spa in Kuta near inner glow spa and near alfamart