“Loved the Fish Spa!”
Review of Carla Spa

Carla Spa
Ranked #12 of 67 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide : - Normal Massage doing by professional masseuse girl or boy - Nail Treatment such as pedicure, manicure, nail art, extension, nail polish, etc - Beauty treatment, facial by Viva and biokos, make up complete, make up for bride and groom - Hair Treatment, hair cut, colouring, hair extension, hair styling, blow dry, etc - Waxing, under arms, full bikini, up lip, full leg, etc - We can serve you in your room (Home Sevice) Carla Spa located in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua Beautiful and clean place, full Ac Open 09.00 Am - 11.00 Pm Every day Please come and enjoy Regard Carla Spa
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Even if i am not sure if fish should be kept in a tank only rpto feed on the dead skin prticles on tourists feet - i could not resist trying it! After a minute or so of heavy laughter due to being really ticklish i started to enjoy whato was happening. And after bathing my feet in the tank for about 15 minutes i was sure that my feet were the cleanest ithe world. Great Experience!

2  Thank absolut_thomas

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went daily - sometimes twice - to Carla's Spa on Jalan Pratama in Tanjong Benoa / Nusa Dua.
I did so over an eight days period. The foot reflexology given by Awan is no short of excellent. I have received this type of foot massage over many years and in many different places, at Carla's its absolute top class. What impressed me further at this outlet was the team spirit of the staff, all young, dedicated to good service and excellence in providing the massage, happy spirited team. Their cheerful way of handling customers and each other rubbed off on me in a most positive and inspiring manner. My daily visit to Carla's was an highlight of my recent Bali experience. Thank you.

3  Thank bikemikeone
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had a wonderful full-body massage for $5 US. I also had a shampoo and blow-out for $7. The blow-out was actually really great and stood up to the Balinese humidity.

Carla Spa is a chain- there is also one in Kuta. The one in Seminyak is located right next to Seminyak Square (all the taxi drivers know where that is).

5  Thank adreap2005
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Found this little gem on our first day. Friendliest staff and best prices. The girls give an awesome massage. This is the spa down Poppies 2 with the Fish tank out the front. We spent 4 hours in here and walked out for just $25. The male employee does the prettiest flowers for pedicures!

4  Thank AmyKeirnan
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We used this spa a couple of times for neck/shoulder/head massage, reflexology and shiatsu massage. The spa is a long way from ambient but the staff know what they are doing and hit all the right points. Prices are really cheap so the lack of atmosphere is not really a problem.

3  Thank OneThreeTravel