“One of the best restaurants in Sanur” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mezzanine Bar & Restaurant

Mezzanine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 420 Restaurants in Sanur
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Mezzanine Restaurant offers a fine dining experience with a fusion of Eastern and Western cuisine. The Mezzanine now offers a cosmopolitan menu that will please the most discerning palate. You may select from western, Thai and Japanese dishes (tepanyaki, sushi)
Hull, England
“One of the best restaurants in Sanur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

This restaurant was right next to our hotel and I had read nothing but good reviews so we decided to check it out. We did not making an advanced booking and they were able to comfortably seat us.

From beginning to end the service was 5 star with all members of staff being attentive and efficient. The variety of food here really is quite vast, from Pan Asian and Japanese to Western. We had the thai fish cakes and Spring rolls to start then the Thai Green Curry and Stir fry beef as mains. They had asked how spicy we would like the Thai Green Curry and it was just to our liking. The Mojitos here are to die for. Although on the pricey side for Sanur it was good value for money and we thoroughly enjoyed eating there.

1 Thank IceQueen50

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Good food & wines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Pros:
- Friendly service
- Good wine (hard to find in Indonesia)
- Nice ambiance
- Good food, especially the marinated tuna sashimi with avocado

Cons:
- Some meals not so special, e.g. minced chicken

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sanur, Indonesia
“one of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

this restaurant is one of the best in sanur. it provide large option of foods, from Thai, Japanese, Europe. we ordered sushi sashimi fourteen, grilled tenderloin and caramelized beef balado for our dinner, & all were fantastic meal. service were attentive and friendly. do not forget to make booking in advance !! highly recomended this restaurant .

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Nicely priced and the food was delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

I went here with a friend after a whole day of diving. Naturally, we were really hungry so we went to the closest restaurant that I had saved in TripAdvisor... We we're not disappointed.

Greeted with smiling faces and moist towels that smelled like Frangipani (I love Frangipani) the service was just starting. The menu is quite varied though it did confuse me because the restaurant looked like it was Asian from the outside. After ordering, we were left with a lot of complimentary nibbles. The bread was a little bland served with oil and soy sauce but it was free so I can't complain. We were also given complimentary drinks which was pretty awesome imo but again, the complimentary stuff was nothing to rave about

I ordered a Platter of Unagi Sushi and a Bowl of Miso Soup. My friend and I were both starving and we were pleasantly surprised that the food didn't take long at all...

My only gripes with the place is, one of the waiters didn't know what was in the appetizer (we weren't sure if it was chicken or tuna) and that should be rectified since they're the waiter and my friend just wanted to make sure there was no prawns in it cause he is allergic.

Overall I enjoyed my food and it's decently priced for what it is! I would recommend this place to friends

1 Thank sYnister I
“Amazing location, friendly staff and to die for food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

It's wise to make a reservation in the main seasons, amazing food and a very friendly staff. Of the 2 weeks in Bali the best experience And good eaten