We had a great experiance in Tandjung Sari in Sanur,
the staff is excellent, food is great and not that expensive compared to local restaurants,
villa's are great, have a lot of space and a very nice and romantic bathroom. Even outdoor private garden is a nice place to relax with a good book and a cup of thea.
There are only 32 villa's available and it al feels very calm and relaxing.
We had a wonderfull and romantic experance, it felt like we had a second honeymoon.
THANK YOU Tandjung Sari
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tandjung Sari was opened in 1962 and began as an extension of the family home of Indonesian proprietor Wija Wawo-Runtu. The hotel was named Tandjung Sari (cape of flowers) and initially developed as Bali's very first boutique property to be managed as a small family business catering to the needs of a privileged clientele. The scale of the entire complex was purposely kept low rise and the articulation of space together with the rambling indirectness of the path ways has generated a relaxed, leisurely pace. Operational for nearly half of a century, Tandjung Sari showcases an eclectic collection of rare Balinese and Dutch colonial artifacts as a tribute to the glorious past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tandjung Sari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tandjung Sari Hotel Sanur
- Tandjung Sari Sanur, Bali