This was a return visit to the Tandjung Sari for us and if anything it seems more superb than it was 8 years ago. The staff are discreet but very helpful and the whole property is spotless. Our room was a charming traditional building with an upstairs living room. The restaurant showcases the best of Indonesian food and the pool and beach simply wonderful. I enjoyed the massages at the onsite spa, particularly with the 50% discount for in-house clients. True luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tandjung Sari was opened in 1962 and began as an extension of the family home of Indonesian proprietor Wija Wawo-Runtu. The hotel was named Tandjung Sari (cape of flowers) and initially developed as Bali's very first boutique property to be managed as a small family business catering to the needs of a privileged clientele. The scale of the entire complex was purposely kept low rise and the articulation of space together with the rambling indirectness of the path ways has generated a relaxed, leisurely pace. Operational for nearly half of a century, Tandjung Sari showcases an eclectic collection of rare Balinese and Dutch colonial artifacts as a tribute to the glorious past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tandjung Sari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tandjung Sari Hotel Sanur
- Tandjung Sari Sanur, Bali