Spectacular, beautifully placed on Sanur beach, it's truly a cape of flowers. Tropical lush, frangipani and the fresh smell in the air, the pavements engraved with leaves leaving a fossil, the warm and efficient people, truly remarkable.
The sea has a reef and a low tide and is not swim able. Although it is beautiful with views of nusa penida and gunung agung.
Excellent places to sample Balinese and sea food, one could walk or bicycle on the paved pathway running along the beach from north to south
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tandjung Sari was opened in 1962 and began as an extension of the family home of Indonesian proprietor Wija Wawo-Runtu. The hotel was named Tandjung Sari (cape of flowers) and initially developed as Bali's very first boutique property to be managed as a small family business catering to the needs of a privileged clientele. The scale of the entire complex was purposely kept low rise and the articulation of space together with the rambling indirectness of the path ways has generated a relaxed, leisurely pace. Operational for nearly half of a century, Tandjung Sari showcases an eclectic collection of rare Balinese and Dutch colonial artifacts as a tribute to the glorious past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Tandjung Sari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tandjung Sari Hotel Sanur
- Tandjung Sari Sanur, Bali