Stayed 3 nights in Villa with Pool. Great privacy and beautiful Kites on the sky giving Kite season feelings. Breakfast ok as continentals use to be. Staff helpful and shuttle service to Sanur and beach worked fine. If you want lot's os peole around you etc. choose Puri Santarian or Mercure. If you like silence and peace this can be your place. High tide swimming pissible in the beach, but low tide you must stay in the beach bar drinking Bintang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sanctuary from modern world. An island of serenity and quite.A perfect home base for your exploration of the beauty of Bali Island.Located at the western extremity of Sanur - You'll find thirdtheen delightful Balinese - Style dwellings in an exclusive sculptured environment, Seclusion, Relaxation, Serenity.Six individual self contained Villas complete with kitchen. Some with two bedrooms, some with one, all exquisite in design and detail. All stylish Balinese.A Massage Centre and Spa.A swimming pool design to echo the ancient Balinese temple bathing place. Mysterious carved statues peer through the lush tropical plantings. Ponds and water features erupt with lilies, lotus, and colorful fish.With five individual self contained villas.Each villa provides for you to make your own selves coffee or tea at anytime. A communal kitchen for us to cook you anything from a quick snack to a banquet are available. And private swimming pool for you to have relaxation in privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your kaMAYA Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waka Maya Resort Villa Hotel Sanur
- Waka Maya Hotel
- KaMAYA Resort And Villas Sanur, Bali