Inna Sindhu Beach
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$145
$91
$843
$223
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$153
Swastika Bungalows(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$34
$29
Agoda.com
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$158
$116
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$106
$181
$168
Orbitz.com
$229
$164
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
All reviewstraining hoteljunior suitelegong danceolder style balinesean older hotelbeauty salonthree starlocation is greategg stationgardens are lovelyhot waterbuffet breakfastthe general managerbungalow roomocean viewan updatesmall fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2009

My 24 year old son and I have just returned from two wonderful weeks at the Inna Sindhu Beach Hotel. A three star hotel? Looked and felt in every way like a five star.

The hotel staff were super friendly and efficient. The pool, grounds, and rooms were kept spotlessly clean by the numerous staff. The breakfasts in the dining room -- that looks out onto the beach -- were divine, and, again, service was topnotch. (A pizza we had for dinner one night was perhaps one of the best I've had in my life).

We are so glad we chose Sanur and the Inna Sindhu over a hotel in Kuta, where garbage washed in with the waves, making surfing and swimming most undesirable. The water at Sindhu was clean, and we found renting the kayaks out front an even better way to see marine creatures than snorkelling.

The hotel is ideally located. One can walk up to the Perama office north of the big hotel (Inna Grand Bali Beach) to catch a boat to Nusa Lembongan, or buses to Ubud, or elsewhere. There are wonderful beach restaurants all around the hotel.

There were usually local musicians playing out front at Inna Sindhu, which was really pleasant. We never had any trouble leaving our rented motorcyle in the lot.

My son and I had a bungalow, and we loved to come back to the air-conditioned room after a hot day in the sun. Everything worked well -- a\c, shower, TV. Two computers in the lobby are available for e-mailing (you bought a card for $35,000 IDR for one hour). There are also many places to e-mail nearby.

Yes, in many years of travelling across North and South America and Europe, the Inna Sindhu Beach Hotel in Bali has been my best experience ever.

Many of the other guests we met were returnees (Europeans and one American) staying for 1-3 months. To me that says much about the hotel. I would certainly return for a longterm stay as well.

I highly recommend this wonderful hotel, and also recommend that in order to enhance your visit to Bali, you at least learn some basic Bahasa Indonesia. You'll find it opens doors like nothing else.

Terima Kasih!

Shelley Leedahl, Middle Lake, SK CANADA

• Stayed: January 2009
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank ShelleySaskatchewan
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed January 16, 2009

• Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed August 25, 2005

This is a truly wonderful hotel. I visited the Inna Sindhu Beach hotel (formerly the Nator Sindhu) on my first trip to Bali in 1998 and have been happy to return on all but one of my many visits. It is fair to say that if you are looking for over the top luxury this might not be the hotel for you but if you are looking for one the best travel experiences in Bali I highly recommend this hotel. The hotel dose look a little outdated but that is easily made up in the fact that the facilities are kept very clean and well maintained. The staff in this hotel is amazing. In all my travels throughout the Americas, Asia and Europe, the staff here is one of the best. Beyond being exceptionally pleasant (in my many visits here I have never had a problem with the staff) they will go above and beyond to make sure that your every need is met. One of the most pleasant surprises was that the staff in the hotel and the restaurant did not just engage in polite small talk but were happy to have a real conversation with you, in fact I have even kept up friendly correspondence with a few of the wait staff. The hotels restaurant is good and very inexpensive, their is also at huge number of other restaurants in walking distance of the hotel. It is the location of the hotel that may be its best feature. Besides the fact that there are absolutely no shortage of things to do in the town, Sanur is one of if not the best location for getting around the island. Sanur is makes it so that you can reach almost any part of the island easily and quickly. On my last visit I stayed at what has been rated as one of the top hotels on the island and in all of Asia Even though that type of super high end luxury made for a wonderful trip, the experience did not even come close to any of my four previous visits to the Inna Sindhu Beach hotel.

• Stayed: December 2004
10  Thank manunyc
A TripAdvisor Member
Norway
Reviewed May 19, 2005

Inna Sindhu Beach Hotel is located right on the beach in the central parts of Sanur, only a short walk from lots of restaurants and bars.

The rooms are classified as "seaview" and "pool view" - we had a so-called seaview room, but no sea could be seen from our room. (Maybe if we had climbed onto the roof...?) The room seemed rather dated, but it was reasonably clean. A very unimpressive buffet breakfast is included.

The pool area is in need of renovation, and seemed to be quite badly infested with ants. There are sun beds by the pool and on the beach, but you might have to get up early if you want to get hold of one of the few umbrellas available.

On the last day of our stay, we returned to our room hours before check-out time to find that the staff had put all our stuff in a pile in a corner of the room, changed the sheets etc, and for some reason even left our toothbrushes on top of a dirty towel. Very strange. We were overall not quite happy with the staff's attitude.

• Stayed: April 2005
16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 28, 2005

For the fifth time I stayed here with my friend. And everytime we have a very good holiday there. The rooms are nice, the breakfast is delicious and the staff are very friendly. the garden and pool are nice and it is right on the beach. What more do you want?

• Stayed: March 2005