Puri Santrian
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$95
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$58
$28
$178
$162
Agoda.com
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$97
The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
$195
$160
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$74
$215
$170
2,449 results
All reviewsclub roommezzanine restaurantpremier deluxe roomthe beach club restaurantbeach frontbalinese nightnew wingan upgradefour poster bedour honeymoonmain poolswim up barprivate beacha ground floor roomnice resorthotel groundsnusa dua
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Never have any complaint on my 3-day stay at the hotel. Very nice and peaceful area. The room was superb and equipped with internet. The surrounding was green and designed with artefacts. Best of all is the service mind of the hotel staff, smiling and greeting. Waliking around the hotel is safe. People are friendly. A really good place to relax and enjoy the nature.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Nimit972
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I'm not a resort person, yet I did not leave the resort for the two days I was here. So that tells me I liked Puri Santrian. First things first, the service, when I got there, was so very helpful. I had a little meltdown because I was missing my passport, and they helped me figure it out! I was stressed and frazzled when I got there, and they made me feel so much better. One young woman, in particular, was so very sweet to me.

Thanks to the kindness of the staff there, I stayed in a club room, which I really enjoyed. The pool was beautiful I thought. So relaxing. The room was very nice with fruit and robes (I ended up buying). It was perfect for me with mosquito net. Liked the bed, liked the bathroom, liked the little patio facing the pool. One thing I can say is that the wireless was the best I had experienced in all of Bali. But I needed an adaptor. Which apparently was hard to get my hands on. I had called and asked. They said they would let me know, and the next day I went up there after not hearing from them and they had one. So then they lost a few points on the service category.

I loved the beach and read for hours on those beds and even those floating things out there. I cannot say good things about the service at that restaurant by the beach, nor the food which might have been tainted by the service. I am pregnant though so take what I say with a grain of salt (irritable and hungry all the time).

I did think the breakfast was filling and delicious though.

Wasn't so impressed with spa, but spa experiences vary so much in Bali.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Liza1717
Reviewed November 24, 2013

After three magical days in Ubud we unfortunately finished our short holiday with two nights at this overrated hotel. After three stays in Nusa Dua on previous holidays we were keen to try somewhere different and selected this resort based on good trip advisor reviews. I had booked a beach wing room based on tips by previous reviewers who suggested the rooms were better located away from building noise on one boundary of the property. Upon checking in, we were served by two unwelcoming staff who could not raise a smile, not a good start. We were offered an upgrade to a bungalow. Checked it out and close to the construction site and an external toilet block that smelt that serviced the pool area. No thanks, asked to stick with the original booking in the beach wing. Our room was dated, nothing like the pictures on the internet of a typical double room. It was bland, dark, dingy and completely lacking in any attractive features. It had no bed cover, just white sheets, no cushions on the chairs, nothing whatsoever pleasant about it. It had a TV set that was at least twenty years old, no flat screen in this day and age!!!!! Photos on Internet showed flat screen though. There was mould in the shower, a lamp that didn't work and if you did not have every light on at all times you were in darkness. The view from the balcony was of roof tops. No garden no pool view!!! I should have complained straight away but didn't. I wasn't confident in fact of what else we would be offered. The smorgasbord breakfast was the worst we have ever been offered in an Asian hotel having stayed at many equivalent rated hotels over the years. Limited boring choice served once again in a dark dingy room that was located very closely to the smelly offensive toilets previously mentioned. For $150 Austn per night in Bali for a room of this standard was outrageous. This hotel is not located closely to the lovely beachside restaurants in Sanur. You need a bike to get to them. There is very little on the beach of any quality near this hotel. Overall the staff were surly and nothing like we have generally experienced in Bali. The Mezzanine restaurant attached to the hotel was in contrast lovely. Nice food nice staff well priced. I have photos to show of the horrendous room if this enables me to attach them. Would we return. Never!!!!! I also forgot to mention that the whole time we were checking in we were swatting mosquitoes. A very disappointing experience and we spent our short stay in Sanur away from the hotel.

9  Thank Kez1955
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Had a short break here. This is a very nice older style hotel here in Bali with huge grounds and lovely gardens. The rooms are also of a very good size. It's a short transfer from the airport and the staff are extremely friendly and courteous we stayed in a club room which had the added benefit of a private pool area and afternoon tea. The breakfast was good, a typical hotel buffet style. The staff are willing and friendly but the service is a little on the slow side. We dined in Mezzanine which was superb!

3  Thank Spackers18
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I have just arrived home, England, from a ten night stay in beautiful Bali. Five nights in Ubud and five in Sanur at the Puri Santrian. We received a very warm welcome and that warmth never changed the whole time we were at the Puri. All the staff were courteous, friendly and very hard working, but always in a relaxed manner.
Our room in the Beach Wing was clean, comfortable.with a huge bed. The hotel is very large, but nowhere was far to walk, beach, reception, pools etc. in fact the hotel being set in beautiful gardens walking was a pleasure.
Shops were easily reached from the front of the hotel and the sea and beach from the rear.
If we holiday again in Bali we would have no hesitation at staying at the Puri Santrian

Room Tip: It is a large hotel, but all rooms were on the ground floor-no stairs or steps and set in lovely gardens
3  Thank venetia_11