We stayed at the cottage of this hotel on the recommendation of our Bali friend. The location was really great. Our cottage is fronting the sea and is literally just 5 steps away from it. All the cottages there needs renovation and air conditioning units needs replacement because we moved 3 times and all the air conditioning units in all the cottages we moved to are all not functioning properly on the hot Bali days even at night. Half day lost in moving and looking for a suitable cottage. Staff are helpful though but responses to requests are not acted promptly. Most staff speak broken English but hardly understand you and just answer yes to all your queries. Rooms are standard and really need renovation, electrical wires are hanging out of the outlets. TV is still the small CRT screen. Beds are saggy and needs replacement. Maybe that is why you can't book the cottages on line because these accommodations are really old.
For the price we paid, I would look somewhere else or maybe get the garden wing rooms. This is where TripAdvisor is the best gauge. Twice on this trip, we followed friends recommendation but fell short of our expectations. Anyway, we tried our best to have a good time. Breakfast has many choices which is good but not great. The pizzeria though has good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inna Grand Bali Beach is the most complete resort complex in Bali, in over 42 hectares. Set on a wide stretch and white sand of Sanur, with extensive landscaped gardens around mature trees. Having a wide range of facilities, including four beautiful beachside swimming pools, a modern SPA, Jacuzzi and fitness center, tennis court, a 9-hole golf course, 5 choice of restaurants with various specialties and refreshing bars as well as inclusive meeting & conference facilities which can accommodate 1000 people for standing reception. Enjoy the wonderful traditional music and dance styles brought to life in the evening cultural shows. The 523 bedrooms in 3 type of accommodation (246 rooms of a ten storey tower wing, 197 rooms of 4 blocks two storey building and 80 rooms of cottage) are spacious well appointed have individually controllable air conditioning, bath/shower, satellite TV, IDD dial telephone, hair dyer, mini bar, tea & coffee making facility, balcony or terrace and room safes. Guests can enjoy views of the blue sea or the lush tropical gardens. Inna Grand Bali Beach is a gracious Indonesia at seaside of every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Inna Grand Bali Beach
- Grand Bali Beach Hotel
- Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel Sanur