Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur - Bali
Puri Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$126
$85
Agoda.com
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$61
$49
Agoda.com
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$130
$77
Griya Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$151
$104
$178
$158
Agoda.com
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$117
The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
$195
$164
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$74
All reviewslobby barlong pooldunkin donutsfree shuttlepoolside roompool sideprivate beachbig hotelbuffet breakfastcomfortable hotelthe ground floorcamp splashenjoyable staythe hotel offerssanur areabusy roadbeautiful garden
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I booked for 1 night only, the rate was offer than US$ 100 plus $ 20 upgrade to balcony room. I arrived in the afternoon and they provide a room ready for me which I really appreciated. However they put me in east side just exactly near construction. Since I have no time to complaint, all day and all night long I have to deal with all those noises coming from the renovation. I can clearly heard that they move furniture many times and spoiled my day. I came to swimming pool but I felt there were discrimination service of local guest and foreigner guest. They not even greet on me but they do all best service for white skin ????? upon departure they not even ask me how was my experience with the hotels....... so disappointing.... I don't have a time to see the manager due to my limited time. I will never ever stay with them anymore....

Room Tip: Only if you have too...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank putra s
Stuart B, General Manager at Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for your email and for your feedback on the TripAdvisor website. We do have a varnishing project taking place not far from your room. (We do not have any construction projects taking place at our hotel). The outside contractors who are undertaking this project finish at 5pm. It is disappointing that if you had highlighted your dissatisfaction at the time we would have been more than happy to relocate you. I do appreciate the time in writing to me and highlighting the areas where we fell short.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The location on the corner of a major intersection is not terrific, though it is within walking distance to ferries to Lembongan Island and an unexceptional beach.

The rooms and facilities are clean and modern, though the bustle of such a large resort was not to our taste. However, that is to be expected. You will get no surprises at this resort, pleasant or otherwise, and if this is the kind of thing you're looking for, it fits the bill at an acceptable price point.

You could do better, or worse, but you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank NellyBurgers
Stuart B, General Manager at Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel on the TripAdvisor website. The rooms are clean and the facilities are modern just as you would expect. Thank you again for your review

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 6 nights, firstly for a conference being held there, and afterwards for some R&R. We had a Balcony Room, situated bedside the pool, and found it was quite spacious, with plenty of room for our stay. The bed was wide and firm but comfortable, the pillows were great, and we both slept well whilst there. Room air-conditioning is good and the shower and bath facilities are fine. The room decor was clean and reasonably fresh, as was the hotel in general, and the pool area is lovely and a pleasant area to relax for an afternoon. Catering is very good, and the included breakfasts were wonderful, with a nice variety of foods kept well supplied at the buffet by the friendly-but-not-intrusive staff. The hotel is a little far from the central Sanur strip for easy walking, but taxis abound and for 10,000-20,000 rupiah you can be in the main area in minutes.

Room Tip: Ground level rooms (called first floor) are very accessible to the pool and restaurant and also have nice outdoor sitting areas. We found the Balcony Room to be very good value, with nice features.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your positive review of the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel on the TripAdvisor website. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your conference / holiday and thank you for your kind words about the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed at sanur plaza for 5 nights and attended a conference. Staff were great room comfortable and clean. The pool is squashed between the two wings and difficult to access. Breakfast buffet very ordinary. The hotel is quite a hike from the restuarant and beach.

Room Tip: Get breakfast elsewhere...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Stuart B, General Manager at Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you felt the staff to be great and the rooms comfortable and clean. We have a 110 meter pool nestled between the two accommodation wings with plenty of space to be able to enjoy lying around the pool. The beach is located within a 5 minute walk to the beach and a 20 minute walk to our beach site or you can use the free shuttle service which operates every hour. We are sorry to hear about the breakfast selection as this is usually a highlight from our guests as mentioned in previous trip advisors reviews. Thank again for your review.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Excellent surroundings, very friendly staff and good variety of food in all restaurants. Came back from a day trip one day to find the room flooded from an air conditioning fault. Within a couple of minutes the maintenance were on the job and several staff on standby to move us to another room which was done with the utmost of speed. Next day we arrived back to our room to find a flower arrangement on the table and an invitation for a dinner for two in the main restaurant. Cannot fault the hotel at all. If anything the location may be a bit too far from the main shopping area but the hotel runs a regular shuttle to the town 5 mins away. All in all I rate it 5*

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Steve H
Stuart B, General Manager at Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive comments with regards to the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel. Unfortunately these incidents do happen from time to time and I am very pleased that the staff where assisting in every possible way. We are very lucky to have staff that is committed in caring for our guests. We look forward to welcoming back to the Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel in the near future.