Aquarius Beach Hotel Sanur
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$128
$76
Agoda.com
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$60
$178
$162
$422
$219
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$114
$97
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$74
The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
$195
$160
$199
$191
All reviewsunder coverrelaxation areaupstairs roomtwo bottles of waterexcellent poolair consmall hotelswimming poolcomfortable bedpiece of paradisebreakfast is servedrestaurants and shoppingcleaned every dayexcellent stayrooms are cleangreat holidaytucked away
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Just got back from 12nights at Aquarius our first time at this lovely hotel.We will definitely return as we found it ticked all the boxes for us.I cannot fault anything.The only suggestion I would make is please provide a light blanket in the rooms . The staff are lovely and very helpful.we can't wait to stay again .We stayed in a top floor room which was very large and light which we found really nice.the balcony was a good place to enjoy a cold drink in the evening,before wandering the50mtres down to the beach for dinner by the beach .luhtus is very good and is the same owners as the hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Have spent 4 nights here & have had a very enjoyable stay :) I would highly recommend this hotel when staying in sanur! it's a 2 minute walk from the beach in a very quiet street so no traffic noise at all. The cafe they own serves a really nice breakfast which was included in my stay & they make amazing cakes! Plenty of choices to eat nearby along the beach. It's brilliant that everything is within a short walking distance.

My room is spacious & very clean with a fabulous shower, tv & comfy bed. Love the pool area which I have had to myself most of the time :)

The staff have been so friendly & it's lovely that they call you by name when they see you. I am a solo female traveller & have felt very comfortable & at home here.

I would highly recommend Aquarius, don't hesitate to book, it really is a wonderful place to stay!

Thank you to all the staff at Aquarius for a lovely stay!

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank abigolucky
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Loved the hotel and everything in it. It is only small (about 14 rooms)... the rooms are clean and spacious and with lovely decor. the bathroom is spacious and very nice... very hot water and great shower . The only fault would be that there is no blanket on the bed's. you are only given a sheet, but you can ask for a blanket if need be.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ChereePerth
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just spent 11 nights at this lovely hotel small about 14 rooms in all .Rooms are very spacious and lovely decor air con and fan bathroom large and great shower,lovely pool with lots of sun decks and lots of shade nice verandah and lovely gardens staff very friendly and room kept immaculate.
Only had one small problem there was no blanket on bed on arrival only small sheets but after requesting blankets that was fine .Fantastic bfast at Lutus coffee shop only 2 minute walk to beach front shops and restaurant just lovely wil be back for sure so reasonably priced.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lenkathPerth
Reviewed July 29, 2013

after much research I booked my room through asiarooms. On arrival from airport, they said they had no booking but I wonder if they just booked someone else in and that then left me without a booking because they took me to another hotel that I would not have stayed in by choice because it was not where I wanted to be. There were other people staying at the other unmentioned hotel that was connected to aquarius. I chose aquarius for the particular position and if I was unable to confirm this booking I would have booked myself in another prefered area, where I would have had good beach access and shopping eating etc.can't see how you can get documents from asia rooms and aquarius not have your booking.Also I asked them to get back to me and they didn't. would be good if you get in off street but not for prebooking.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple