“Wonderful studio, great teachers”
Review of Power of Now Oasis

Power of Now Oasis
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga - Meditation - Holistic Center. Our studio is located on quiet and sandy Sanur beach between the Mercure Hotel and Prama Beach Hotel. Purpose built of 100% Earth friendly bamboo, our yoga studio is a relaxed, chilled place for practicing yoga and meditation. We also offer a range of treatments and healing sessions. We have 200 hr Yoga Teacher Trainings accredited by the Yoga Alliance. Please check out our current schedule on our website or just come and visit us. We invite you to come and see us even if you are not a yogi, just enjoy our hammocks and musical instruments. Relax - Be Mindful - Give.
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I took 3 classes at this studio, one with a Balinese teacher. He is a very experienced and skilled yogi who took the time of getting to know every student before class and who used Tibetan bowls for the meditation part (which I love). Although the class was not exactly what I would have expected from a "power yoga" class (was more a mix of vinyasa flow I would say), I really enjoyed the class.

I had the opportunity of taking another 2 free (!) classes taught by a recent graduate of their teacher training. Although she was a teacher "newbie", her classes were well conceived, suited for multiple levels, and she gave plenty of helpful instructions

1  Thank 34CarinaA

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Thank you for YTT! Wonderful place with lovely people! Especially thank you so much for helping organisation my retreat!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had 3 sessions of yoga at Power of Now and they were all without exception really good. The vibe is just beautiful and a notice as you enter tells you to listen to your body and not compete with other people - wise advice! Power of Now provide mats, blocks, bolsters, towels, insect repellant and disinfectant so you can be assured the mats are clean! At the end of the session the teacher/guide goes around and gives everyone a little massage on neck and forehead during meditation time - TOTALLY fabulous. Can't wait for my next holiday in Sanur to go back. Also has a little cafe for drinks and a small shop selling yoga stuff. Highly recommended :)))))

2  Thank soobooAus
PowerOfNowOasisSanur, Manager at Power of Now Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for your beautiful words. we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us, just as much as we appreciated your presence. We look forward to your return in the near future. Until then all the best. smiles and happiness

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The power of now is a stunning Eco friendly yoga and meditation centre situated on the beautiful Sanur beach in Bali. The bamboo construction itself is spectacular with breathtaking sea views from the first floor open plan studio.
Not just for Yoga.......It's a great place to hang out with like minded people, drink coffee, relax in a hammock, read from a great array of holistic literature available, buy some local gifts...........
The Power of Now is the centre of the community here. Chris and his team have created something really special and a very warm welcome awaits you. I will highly recommend you pop in while you are in the area and pick up a class timetable. I will definitely be going back..........

4  Thank Margaret B

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Love this studio. Loved the location, the feeling. Anshu is an amazing teacher. Try & make one of her classes. Her touch brings you to the present. I particularly enjoyed Restore & Yin but the power & the flow classes were energetic with plenty of restorative poses.

1  Thank Wistfulvision