“Amazing studio”
Review of Power of Now Oasis

Power of Now Oasis
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga - Meditation - Holistic Center. Our studio is located on quiet and sandy Sanur beach between the Mercure Hotel and Prama Beach Hotel. Purpose built of 100% Earth friendly bamboo, our yoga studio is a relaxed, chilled place for practicing yoga and meditation. We also offer a range of treatments and healing sessions. We have 200 hr Yoga Teacher Trainings accredited by the Yoga Alliance. Please check out our current schedule on our website or just come and visit us. We invite you to come and see us even if you are not a yogi, just enjoy our hammocks and musical instruments. Relax - Be Mindful - Give.
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Believe what everyone else has written about this building - amazing 2-storey bamboo structure with open-sided 2nd floor studio space (lovely sea-breezes) and chill-out area with juices, coffees and couches. I've been living in Sanur for several months and this studio has been a lifeline for good yoga practice and meeting lovely people - both staff and other practitioners. With usually 2 sessions daily, the best way to find out what's happening is to check their website or the chalkboard out the front - both are kept up-to-date well. There are several teachers - all are friendly, and new yogis are warmly and gently received. Predominantly Vinyasa Flow, there are also some Hatha, Yin and Childrens classes on the roster.

PONOSanur, Manager at Power of Now Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

We are glad to hear that you enjoy the studio, it really is such a beautiful spot and it's such a blessing to work here and be able to share this space. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Blessings,
Nicole

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I'm so happy and grateful that I found this place during my stay in Sanur! I practice yoga a lot a home (5-6 times a week) and I have practiced yoga at many different studios. I must say that Power of Now Oasis is one of the best!

During ten days in Sanur, I went to this yoga shala 5 times. Participated in classes both with Western teachers, and with teachers from Bali. All of them were great, sweet and helpful. Loved the pranayama parts, as well as the physical asana parts. Thank you for providing this awesome atmosphere.

The building itself is magical, and you can actually feel the energy flowing through the open aired yoga shala during practice. I'm extremely satisfied with my yoga practice here.

PONOSanur, Manager at Power of Now Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

WE are grateful that you were able to spend as much time as you did here when you were in Sanur. This place definitely has a magical feel to it and I am grateful to be a part of it and share it with others.
Namaste and thank you!
Nicole

Reviewed November 22, 2012

In a beautiful bamboo building at the Sanur Beach, the Power of Now Oasis offers a terrific variety of classes to suit most yogis. Great peaceful venue, excellent value for money, definitly will recommend to my friends.

PONOSanur, Manager at Power of Now Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about us. Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Thank you so much. I had a really good time at the bamboo tree house. I joined the flow yoga class. Judit made it fantastic. I was a beginner. But it was so easy to get into it. I met many open-minded guys and girls. It is an amazing place. During class you see the ocean and hear the nature. And relaxing in the hammocks was very cool.

3  Thank Nomis2503

Thank you very much for writing a review about us! At the Power of Now Oasis it is one of our passions and commitments to keep yoga simple and approachable to all levels of students. We believe yoga doesn`t have to be complicated and life doesn`t have to be complicated. Hope to have you back soon for more chilling and yoga.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Power of Now Oasis is overlooking the sea as it sits in the shade of trees. There is a resident cow adding the odd extra tune to the permanent birdsong. The yoga room is upstairs and as it lacks side walls, there is a constant breeze helping to cool off if you overheat during the ardent practice. This is the most ideal and certainly the most beautiful spot where I have ever practiced yoga. The classes I tried were the ocean flow (which is in fact vinyasa flow) and jin jang yoga, both instructed by Judit. Her teaching style combines profound knowledge of her art with a lot of kindness and gentle humour, making the practice a wonderful experience for those less familiar with yoga principles too. And oh boy you'll have tired muscles by the time you reach relaxation. I recommend this spectacular and peaceful spot and dedicated team with all my heart.

Thank you very much for writing a review about us! Hope to have you back soon so you can enjoy more sea breeze, Angelie`s AUMMMMMs and the fun and joy of yoga!