“D Scuba Club”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of D Scuba Club

D Scuba Club
More attraction details
Owner description: D Scuba Club is a scuba dive center located in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia. We aim to combine the best qualities of a dive center and a dive club. As a dive center, we are committed to providing the best service and the most professional courtesy. As a dive club, we promise to give you our unbiased recommendations and sincere friendliness, as well as value-added club membership benefits.
Singapore, Singapore
“D Scuba Club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

It was indeed an excellent opportunity to be able to dive with the D Scuba Club, everything from the boat, the diving and to our hotel were in the best hands. Not forgetting the safety they observed, the whole experience was just too good to be true. The guides and boat crew were also very professional and know the Penida area inside out. I would highly recommend this place to people who want to explore more about diving in Bali. And I am going back soon.

Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very exciting diving trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Nusa penida is one of the best destination diving site at Bali, diving at Nusa penida is slightly between dangerous and fun! With d-scubaclub bali diving operator the dangerous part was almost gone, because the professional instructor. Mr. David was very very know the Nusa Penida condition, so we really feel safe and very comfortable with the trip.
Very recommended diving operator, especially if you want to go to Nusa Penida.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank maulana-christanto
“well run dive outfit in Tulamben”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I'm a PADI Rescue diver, I've dived all hundreds of hours. D Scuba Club runs a tight ship in Tulamben, where I spent an afternoon doing some beach diving into the wreck offshore. The dive guide was a professional who obviously knew what he was doing, and the rental equipment was clean and well-maintained. I've been on dives in places like Palau where you need to be checking your dive gear yourself to ensure things like missing O-rings don't ruin your day. D Scuba Club, at least from what I saw, runs a high quality service where the emphasis is on smaller groups, more personalized service, and better maintained equipment. I recommend them.

Visited March 2014
Bali, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“PADI Open Water in Tulamben”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

It was indeed a pleasure to dive with D Scuba Club.

I recently took a PADI Open Water course in Tulamben.

All process was handled professionally by the team. Started from my email inquiry all the way to end of the course.

A little suggestion to those who want to take this course.
Do read your book carefully before you start your course. D Scuba Team will definitely inform you beforehand, and you really need to spend your time reading it properly.
I did not have much time to read it, therefore I was a bit lousy in answering the tests. My bad though.

Other than that, all went well. Thank you D Scuba Team!
It was such a wonderful experience.

Best wishes.

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very good and pleasant diving course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I took SSI-AA course: 2 days at Tulamben through the D-Scuba Club Sanur, Bali on Dec 2013

best:
- Communication (planning) and administrative before the dive package: good
- Services - office staff and drivers: friendly and clear
- Dive Instructor: explain ok, friendly, communicative

less:
- no selling souvenirs at the office (want to buy a tshirt of D-Scuba ... :D )

Visited December 2013