“Another great trip with DSC”
Review of D Scuba Club

D Scuba Club
More attraction details
Owner description: D Scuba Club is a scuba dive center located in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia. We aim to combine the best qualities of a dive center and a dive club. As a dive center, we are committed to providing the best service and the most professional courtesy. As a dive club, we promise to give you our unbiased recommendations and sincere friendliness, as well as value-added club membership benefits.
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Another great trip with DSC”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went diving with DSC recently again (last week of May 13). Though we went from places to places for our dives, the timings and intervals were well planned and we are given the flexibility of which sites we want to dive at. If the sites were not suitable, the guides (Wayan & Kirman) will suggest other alternatives which turns out to be equally good.
After the dives, the crew help to rinse our gears and hang them out to dry overnight so that we can pack for our trip home.
Hope to be diving with DSC soon.

• Indonesian first
Hong Kong
“Top class experience with D Scuba Club”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I dived with D Scuba Club in Komodo for 5 days. We were very happy with the trip, especially with the use of speedboat, a brand-new concept of diving in Komodo. Speedboat cuts the travel time to one-third of the usual and makes the furthest dive sites very accessible. We were accompanied by David, one of the founders of DSC and guided by Joshua, a Komodo diving expert. Excellent arrangement: good choice of accommodation; The boat was ready and waiting every morning to ensure well-timed diving. Will definitely return diving with DSC in Komodo, Bali and many other destinations.

Singapore, Singapore
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Always a good time with DSC!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My group and I dived with DSC again, and we were very happy as usual. Fantastic dive guides (Wayan and Kirman) and driver (Sila), and great arrangements by Erwin and Monica. Everything was well organized; we were picked up on time, and the dives were well timed. I will come back again (in August, actually!)

Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kudos D Scuba Club”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Got to know this club from a friend's friend. My friends and I, a group of 4 went for a day dive with D Scuba on 22nd May 2013. Their service is superb, Good packed lunch. They gave us a huge scarf to keep us warm and water to keep us hydrated during our ride. During the ride, my friend and I got seasick. Fortunately, our DM, Kirman offered us motion sickness pills when we are feeling unwell as well as allowing us to go on shore to rest.

As for the dives, we encounter schools of small fishes and manta rays. Didn't get to catch Mola Mola.. :( Overall, It was good. Thumbs up! Thanks for the experience! Will come for the shipwreck dive in future!

1 Thank Adrian_Lee1412
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“D Scuba club The Best :-)”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I loved every minute of my experience with D Scuba club I found everyone to be both friendly and very professional. I really enjoyed my two days diving with you and intend to be back diving with you all in December with my dad.
Thank you for making me feel as welcome and as comfortable as you did as I am 14 years this means a lot to me.
:-)
Thank you all once again see you all in December
Jake Thomms